My First Journal

Hair cut given
Cutting now in a standard Dixie cup with some root starter and a Pete pellet

20210129_110935.jpg

20210129_110933.jpg

Sorry for the late update, had some technical issues with my phone had to do a factory reset to clean out some digital critters.
Anyway, after her cut, and wow was I surprised how soft the stalk was, I'm used to it being a much woodier stock this GDP is delicate stuff. Hopefully it will make it easier for roots to form on the clipping.

20210131_112151.jpg

20210131_112146.jpg

Nice, Pics will show much better when BLURPLE is not on. Especially when someone is trying to diagnose a pest or leaf problem. I suse the same Foxfarms soil. Here in Canada, I get it for 20 CDN a bag. That along with perlite at 25% will fill almost 4 five gallon pots. Have you FIMMED the plants yet. That will turn one main cola into 2-4 mains.

I'm still attempting to understand Edzzed's post
BLURPLE what is it? that picture was taken in full sunlight, no artificial lighting, the plant was a feminized seed from the beginning so, the plant should be female.
I know you don't have a pest issue, If you did, Showing pics with blue red lights aka BLURPLE is like camouflage. It is there but hard to see. There are so many posts out there from morons that ask what's wrong with my plant and show a blurple pic. Yellow does not show well nor does brown. lol. some of the PICS you posted do show purple but not all of them. Those are the best ones to post. If the day comes when you have issues and post blurple pics, A lot of experts will pass you by. I know, I did that too. lmao.

any blurple pics are when I take them under the lights, and I do try to put the plant in natural light
when I take its picture, but if its night and dark, well natural light wont work now will it? lol
I typically take pics under a handheld light if I am under the grow lights, but as the plant grows so does the space of the light

Pulling up a seat. Here's a few things I learned in my first journal that helped.
  1. Whenever possible please post photos in natural light. Nobody can help you with Burple pics.
  2. Start with each step. Setup. Seeds (source!), Strain characteristics, Nutrients, tent, light, etc.
  3. Keep a written journal next to your setup. It helps.
  4. Try to journal often - engagement is key
  5. Find the people you connect with...mentors are amazing. @Backlipslide @StoneOtter @Mr. Sauga @Emilya @Cola Monster are all good resources to start with @Mr. Sauga is a 420 sponsored grow journalist who can help you get your journal in good shape. My apologies to anyone I missed, there have been so many here that are helpful!
Enjoy your time here, you have found your tribe!

Back
Top Bottom