My first plant Purple Glam Kush F - Need advice

nickem93

Hello everyone! i am a new grower and i dont have any experience of growing and i could need some assistance, it feels like my flower is looking "weird" like few leafs,small buds with thick stem (atleast what it feels like ) nothing at all like pictures when i google, i had it for 1,5 months under a CFL 125W white/blue spectrum 6500k in a growing tent 20x20x140 with reflection stuff, that come with it.

and now its have been under a Red/yellow Spectrum 2700k 125 CFL. for maybe from september - > but i think i will start havrest in maybe 1 week? opinions?

with a Temp 19c at night and around 25-27c with lamp and ventilation ON 12/12

With a 17L c PLANT T Dirt Pot
Nutes*
-Bio Bloom 250 ML
-Bio Grow 250 ML
-Top Max 250 ML

Well here comes some pictures, what do you guys think? what have i done wrong? (so sorry for bad writing / infromation, i am not a english native speaker but i try my best, if you got any more questions that you may need to answer my questions, just ask ) :)

15910415_10158086113135055_204975157_n.jpg

15934506_10158086112900055_1255562418_n.jpg

15934537_10158086112715055_437631410_n.jpg

15942222_10158086113345055_1831374936_n.jpg

(as you can see on the picture i put a normal size Pen next to the stem)

i know i am bad at writing and explain, but i hope someone could tell if its healthy or not healthy at all , ready for havrest?

Looks like a really happy little plant :goodjob:
I would say she's done or really close to being done :)
Have you flushed out the soil at all?
ohh! im glad to hear that!:D!, but why is it so small and with so small buds?:O , i started to flush yesterday and was thinking that i would havrest on maybe friday ?, i just water as normal right ?

Could be lots of reasons maybe try to veg longer on 18on/6off next time. Longer growth time bigger plant. Don't get discouraged she's really healthy for a first time :)

I'm not much experienced myself but this girl looks pretty to me. Sad that it turned out small, but at least you'll get to harvest it.
I had a monster plant on my first grow, I don't know how and why but it had 20 or even more colas.
My knowledge was not good enough to maintain it till harvest so it died on 3rd week of flowering.
Let me see if I find a pic.
420-magazine-mobile44795925.jpg

But have a look at leafe tips, I messed up with nutes, burned it to death.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Could be lots of reasons maybe try to veg longer on 18on/6off next time. Longer growth time bigger plant. Don't get discouraged she's really healthy for a first time :)
ohh thanks! i will try that with my other plant! after this one i will plant Autoflowering Psychofruit and i hope it will get abit bigger !:D

I'm not much experienced myself but this girl looks pretty to me. Sad that it turned out small, but at least you'll get to harvest it.
I had a monster plant on my first grow, I don't know how and why but it had 20 or even more colas.
My knowledge was not good enough to maintain it till harvest so it died on 3rd week of flowering.
Let me see if I find a pic.
420-magazine-mobile44795925.jpg

But have a look at leafe tips, I messed up with nutes, burned it to death.

well i was expecting something like that before i started to plant!, and when i just got a little thiny tree it was abit disepointed! but i guess i should be glad atleast i can havrest it!:D it feels like the hardest part is comming now tho! all that curing and stuff.. feels like advanced stuff! :D

well i was expecting something like that before i started to plant!, and when i just got a little thiny tree it was abit disepointed! but i guess i should be glad atleast i can havrest it!:D it feels like the hardest part is comming now tho! all that curing and stuff.. feels like advanced stuff! :D
Yeah, I know what you mean. So far I know nothing bout curing and all that. Haven't reached that stage yet :D

Yeah, I know what you mean. So far I know nothing bout curing and all that. Haven't reached that stage yet :D

how far away from havrest are you ?:D, and what kind of strains are you growing ?:D

how far away from havrest are you ?:D, and what kind of strains are you growing ?:D
The one I failed was a bag seed, died around 2nd or 3ed week of flowering.
Current grow is 10x Master Kush but only on seedling stage now. Planting seeds into soil tomorrow. So as u see I never got to reach the harvesting stage so any knowledge on that is missing still.

i have a question, i have ventilation with filter and everything you need for stealth grow.. but i have still no cannabis smell unlessi touch em and got "crystals" on my fingers. than it smells like heaven but nothing otherwise, how come ?, even if i leave ventilation and stuff offline for like 24hours, it doesnt smell anything, do you know why it might not be smelly ? :D

Current grow is 10x Master Kush but only on seedling stage now. Planting seeds into soil tomorrow. So as u see I never got to reach the harvesting stage so any knowledge on that is missing still.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE oh yeah im sorry to hear that! so long wait time and got nothing out from it! i feel for you ! :D did your plant smell alot while flowering ? mine doesnt smell at all somehow

oh yeah im sorry to hear that! so long wait time and got nothing out from it! i feel for you ! :D did your plant smell alot while flowering ? mine doesnt smell at all somehow

i have a question, i have ventilation with filter and everything you need for stealth grow.. but i have still no cannabis smell unlessi touch em and got "crystals" on my fingers. than it smells like heaven but nothing otherwise, how come ?, even if i leave ventilation and stuff offline for like 24hours, it doesnt smell anything, do you know why it might not be smelly ? :D

depending on strains smells can either be higher or lower temps have a lot to do with the amount of smell as well

ohh! im glad to hear that!:D!, but why is it so small and with so small buds?:O , i started to flush yesterday and was thinking that i would havrest on maybe friday ?, i just water as normal right ?

Great Job ! Did you adjust your light height during flower (September
Happy growing..

Sent with my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

oh yeah im sorry to hear that! so long wait time and got nothing out from it! i feel for you ! :D did your plant smell alot while flowering ? mine doesnt smell at all somehow
It's all alright, I got the experience. What could be better than that
No, it didn't smell as cannabis plant at all. Mostly just smell of leaves, or scent of leaves of I'm calling it correctly. But with even a cheap air circulation set up u can avoid the smell breaking out and getting noticed.
Friend is growing WW and it's flowering for a month now and the smell is okay. He has. 4" fan and 6" carbon filter so it's good enough and cheap for the job it does.

It's all alright, I got the experience. What could be better than that
No, it didn't smell as cannabis plant at all. Mostly just smell of leaves, or scent of leaves of I'm calling it correctly. But with even a cheap air circulation set up u can avoid the smell breaking out and getting noticed.
Friend is growing WW and it's flowering for a month now and the smell is okay. He has. 4" fan and 6" carbon filter so it's good enough and cheap for the job it does.

i have read that some people say the outburst of smell often comes when you havrest / drying it.it will be intressting to see, i havrest mine few hours ago, so in a few days i guess i will see if it smells or not :D

i have read that some people say the outburst of smell often comes when you havrest / drying it.it will be intressting to see, i havrest mine few hours ago, so in a few days i guess i will see if it smells or not :D
Keep us updated. Wanna see!

Back
Top Bottom