Thank you for all of these great recommendations. I was googling but it's so hard to understand well the weed world. After this conversation I feel I can grow weed way better than before. Anyway I have never heard of quadlining, but it seems huge. I just googled it, loved at first sight. I may try on my next plant. Do you mind to share the quadlining thread dedicated? I would appreciate it.

About the light, is it true that the dimmer is important in cultivating? Is there a light that you would recommend me? For my size tent.
Yes I will dig out the thread for you. Lots of really great growers quadlining. Done a few myself and it's a great way to maximise yield in a shorter veg period.

A dimmer just helps you provide the right amount of light to the plant through the various stages of growth whilst saving energy. Without a dimmer you have to make that adjustment with the height of the light and you're always using 100W of power.

If you look at the Sponsors section and filter their lights by 2x2 coverage you'll find some great fixtures. A TS1000 would probably be a logical upgrade.

Here's the link.

If you want to see a master of quadlining in small spaces then check out @Carcass grow journal. He taught me so much when I first started out.

Yeah that's cool. I'm not the most knowledgeable person here but will always help where I can.

@nicol your TS600 will be fine as long as you can manage the temperature. Here's 3 clones I did under mine. They are in little 2 litre pots.
20210405_204954-1.jpg
Wooow what a fantastic result. Congratulations, that's a beautiful baby. By the way, that's my problem with my TS600. Temperature in my tent is around 82 f always. I need to upgrade it and find a good one that it won't spike the temperature :/

@nicol what I will add is that you grew a beautiful healthy looking plant so you obviously got the nutrients and watering right there. :bravo: Have you thought about starting a grow journal for your current grow? Would be cool to follow along and with a journal there's always people watching to help out if you hit any problems.

Wooow what a fantastic result. Congratulations, that's a beautiful baby. By the way, that's my problem with my TS600. Temperature in my tent is around 82 f always. I need to upgrade it and find a good one that it won't spike the temperature :/
The TS1000 has a dimmer and removable driver. Made for flowering coverage in a 2'x2' so would be a great option without breaking the bank. You could manage the temps much easier with that.

Here's another very useful link. @Emilya really knows her stuff and does a very good job of explaining her processes and reasons. Worth a read. You'll probably have to jump to the beginning of the thread to read that part first and then read the flowering addendum.

@VetSmoke85 sorry if I didn't answer you before, but I have been busy. Thank you for all the useful recommendations. I think it would be cool to share my currently growing in a grow journal. For the light, in the end I bought the Viparspectra xs1500 for my 2'x2' tend, there was the xs1000 but for 40 € more I thought it was worth it, and then reading online it seems that the xs1500 does great things in a 2x2 box. Monday it will be here and I can't wait to see the difference in quality and temperature. Do you have any recommendations about the height and dimming settings during the vegetative and flowering stages? Do you think I can stick with the manufacturer's chart?

Screenshot 2022-07-01 113105.png

@VetSmoke85 sorry if I didn't answer you before, but I have been busy. Thank you for all the useful recommendations. I think it would be cool to share my currently growing in a grow journal. For the light, in the end I bought the Viparspectra xs1500 for my 2'x2' tend, there was the xs1000 but for 40 € more I thought it was worth it, and then reading online it seems that the xs1500 does great things in a 2x2 box. Monday it will be here and I can't wait to see the difference in quality and temperature. Do you have any recommendations about the height and dimming settings during the vegetative and flowering stages? Do you think I can stick with the manufacturer's chart?

Screenshot 2022-07-01 113105.png
Yes follow the manufacturers instructions and you should be in the right ballpark. A light meter app on your phone can be useful too. Some are more accurate than others and it can depend on what device you use. That's a good light you've got but just be aware that Vipar recently ceased to be a site sponsor. My last journal was sponsored with one of their lights and my journal title had to be changed etc.

Hey, @GreenFingaz sorry to bring you back in this chat, but I was wondering where did you buy those beautiful fabric pots? I think I just fell in love with it. :laughtwo: I tried to find it online but with no results... :straightface:
No worries, theyre all very similar the fabric pots you can check on ebay theres a good variety on there :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom