My First Shot At Bakin' Fresh Cookies On A PBB - Poor Boys Budget!

Thanks for stoppin by Leo. Preciate it !!! I'll get pics up I promise. I learn from this site every single time I log on !!! It is actually very cool to connect with so many others who share my passsssssssion for great cookies !!! I will close with my new favorite quote by none other than myself :

:thumb: "GROW WEED CHEAP, DON'T SMOKE CHEAP WEED !!! :lot-o-toke:

"Knowledge is Power"

Peace Out
Love the quote, and love meeting people with the same thirst for knowledge, many just want to throw seeds in the ground and get amazing weed. I find the ones who want to learn are the most worthy of a great grow!

Howdy fellow "bakers" !!! It has been another fantastic day here in "where I wanna be" USA. My dough balls are rising at least an 1" a day. They do not seem to mind the change from 24/7 to 18/6 lighting. Growth is just plum stupid, and that is before I add my new Dwarf Star this weekend. The growth in the last 9 days is very impressive under any circumstances in my opinion!!! That being said they are still infants at this stage. I do have seven different strains in the oven and only one is a auto-flower (Kali-Mist)), all are feminised though. GO BIG OR GO HOME !!! I will have pics in just a little bit I just have to upload them. Thanks for all of ya'lls help!!! I'll holler at ya later. Peace Out. :allgood: "Knowledge is Power"

GRRRRR !!! Just got e-mail; Dwarf Star delayed until Monday:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: Can anybody tell me if they know anyone that has ever ever baked cookies with only a 12 volt light system? Just curious :reading420magazine::reading420magazine: Pics on the way !!!

Peace Out. "Knowledge is Power"

:thumb: "GROW WEED CHEAP, DON'T SMOKE CHEAP WEED !!! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

entrance_to_cookie_factory.jpg

Lighting_and_vent_to_outside.jpg
Redneck_Romancin.jpg
IMAG000632.jpg

IMAG000526.jpg

Critical_Caramel.jpg
lighting_power_supply.jpg

The number one best thing about this site is the fact that is is OK to "BREAK THE GOLDEN RULE" !!! It's hard to contain all of this happiness !!! Peace Out. :allgood: :drool: "Knowledge is Power" :drool:

Howdy again fellow bakers, it's good to talk to ya'll again and give ya an update. I got my new Dwarf Star and got it installed a couple of days ago. I am impressed with the light and its high quality construction. But I am either gunna have to get another one or shrink my grow room. Maybe I just have too many girls at this time. I just put a Pineapple Express autoflower in the oven and it popped on 5/16 (my daughter's birthday). I have nine total including one newbie of unknown genetics that I am actually going to veg in the oven and then let flower outside by the creek as I do not know for sure if it is a male or female. I did that so that I could have some cookies to eat while I leave the others to veg and grow for a while longer before I flip em. Don't have a clue what I'm doin but I know that I am learning alot !!!
I kinda reconfigured my oven to accommodate my new planetoid light. I have it on a pulley system so that I can move it up and down easier. I am also still utilizing my 12 volt light system only now I have the 52" LED light bars on either side of the cookies for more side lighting. Besides it can't hurt and they have gotten me phenomenal growth to this point on their own !!! The 500 watt LED light bars are also brighter than the Dwarf Star. I also still have my 3 12 volt 48" LED light sticks in there. I'm just throwin everything in the pantry at the cookies and I must say they are lookin delicious. I have went to a 15/9 light schedule (off 10 am on 7 pm) to try and stay ahead of the daytime heat. It has been gettin close to 90 the last few days. I still been leaving the 3 LED light sticks on (2 blue 1 red) during "lights out" just to experiment. Can you say STICKY STICKY STICKY !!! I am planning on veggin all of the cookies until the 1st of July because of the missed growth during the first month while I was getting the big oven ready to bake cookies in. Once I got it straightened out growth has been incredible and that wasn't even with the addition of the Dwarf Star !!!
The autoflower Critical Caramel will probably start flowering within the next couple of weeks and we will see what happens since I do not have two different ovens to bake cookies in. It will just have to flower under the same light schedule as the others are veggin in.
Anybody have any idea how that 15/9 light schedule will affect the autoflowering of the Critical Caramel? Will it make the buds puny or will they be still be fat and sticky ??? I am hoping for the latter !!!
Well that's all for now folks. I'll upload new pics after "lights on" this evening. As always constructive criticism and/or advice always welcome and taken into consideration !!! :thumb: "Knowledge is Power" :drool:

:allgood: Peace Out :allgood:

:bravo: "GROW WEED CHEAP, DON'T SMOKE CHEAP WEED !!! :lot-o-toke:

Howdy again fellow bakers !!! It's been awhile since I last made a entry into my journal and things haven't been going very well:thedoubletake:. I am going to close this journal and start a new one after I get my "oven " better prepared to bake delicious cookies !!! At first I went into it blind and thought that I was gonna "cut a fat hog in the ass" but ultimately found that I was vastly under prepared. As my oven is I just cannot keep the oven at a good baking temp without a air-conditioner inside the oven. It has been getting very hot here in "right where I wanna be" USA and the cookies just do not like it. I have abandoned the indoor grow and just put them outside until I can reconfigure my oven to operate under optimal conditions. I already had my Dwarf Star light but it is just too small for the space therefore I have upgraded to the Perfect Sun COB light and will use them in unison with each other. I will install the new light along with the a/c and get my oven ready to bake some seriously delicious cookies !!! As always constructive criticism and/or advice always welcome and taken into consideration !!! "Knowledge is Power"

:allgood: "Peace Out" :allgood:

Good Morning fellow bakers !!! Even after all of the mistakes that I have made on this first grow, of which there have been numerous ones, I am very proud to say that my Perfect Sun COB ( COLOSSUS-OBNOXIOUS-BUDS ) light has come to the rescue !!! I screwed everything up from the get go with my "oven" not being properly set up for baking. The girls have been subjected to improper lighting, temperature swings, watering techniques, and being moved to the outside elements for several weeks prior to their savior's arrival. The girls actually started to flower outside. After less than one month under the COB the nugs are getting fat and beautiful. I will post some pics in a little while and hopefully someone with more experience can tell me about how much longer I should wait to cultivate the fresh cookies !!! As always constructive criticism and or advice is welcomed and taken into consideration!!! Knowledge is Power !!!

"Peace Out"

Howdy fellow bakers !!! Above are the pics I was talking about. The plants really look like shit compared to everything else I keep seeing and reading about but hell, I'll take um !!! If anyone cares to, please take a look and tell me what you think and how much longer I should let them flower. My COB ( COLOSSUS-OBNOXIOUS-BUDS ) light has come to the rescue in spite of my lack of knowledge !!! At least I was smart enough to buy the BEST light I could get !!!
I started a new batch of cookies today that I am going to start vegging under my PS Dwarf Star until these cookies are done and then onto the COB. I am going to use Kind Soil on the bottom and Fox Farm Ocean as a upper median in smart pots using nothing but PH'ed well water. Two plants will be Barneys Pineapple Express Autos, two KUSH and two Cheese CBD. I will use different forms of fluxing and or LST for training that I am trying to learn. Once I have a good handle on them I will break out my other good "dough balls"!!!

You guys and gals here are the best. I have learned so much about baking cookies in the last several months than I could have possibly hoped for and will continue to research the "master chef's" journals and such to further my knowledge in the art of baking superior "cookies" !!! Thanks sooooooo much for sharing your precious knowledge with the masses and noobs such as myself. I will start and keep a better journal with more details in the near future and look forward to assistance and advice from my new bestest friends !!! In closing, I would like to give out a big "LUNGBUSTER" YEE HAA to Neil at Perfect Sun LED for his superior lights and the sharing of his knowledge !!! I can only aspire to bake what he may consider to be "cookies" worth eating and sharing with his closest friends !!! Knowledge is Power !!!

:allgood: Peace Out :allgood:

Howdy fellow "bakers" !!! Well after all of my numerous mistakes with this first time bakin a "batch of cookies", after it was all said and done I ended up with about 4-5 dozen pretty good cookies. I even screwed up dryin them out and got them way too dry, and found some mold inside one decent cookie. That being said I am very happy with my progress in learning how to bake premo cookies. I started another batch in October and they are lookin great. Just up potted them into 5 gal smart pots with Kind Soil, Fox Farms and Happy Frog grow median. Nuthin but my fantastic well water. I have topped them and used some LST training that I learned on this wonderful site. My Perfect Sun COB is performing wonderfully. Between the light and the portable a/c my electric usage is maintaining at around $60.00 per month. I have all of it on a timer for a 17 on 7 off schedule. Although the growth isn't as quick as I'd like the girls are lookin fantastic. I'm lookin for some accelerated growth after up potting with fresh median. I'll post a few pictures when the lights come back on this afternoon.

:allgood: Peace Out :allgood: :tokin: "Knowledge is Power"

I will start a new journal and mark this one as complete. I have a new batch of cookies in the oven and still need yall's help !!!

Peace Out !!!

Back
Top Bottom