My First Time DWC Grow Journal CK Purple Kush & Green Crack

I’m not sure of your situation outside your tent but unless your going to run that A/C the whole grow you need to dump heat out of your tent. I would suggest getting an inline fan if you don’t have one. Set it up in the top corner of the tent and discharge hot air from the tent. You could Use that black fan that you have to move the heat from the lights towards the inline fan so I can be removed from the tent. it looks like you have it blowing on your seedlings in the pics. You don’t want a fan blowing down on the leaves of a small seedling, it will dehydrate them.

Next thing I would do is move the Rez outside the tent. You don’t want it in there picking up the extra heat from the lights. Try and keep your air pump outsize the tent if you can as well.

Using some paper plates or something when the plants get a bit bigger to cover the top of the net pots will help keep light and heat out of your nutrient solution.

I’m not sure what your running for a water pump, but an inline pump is a better option than a submersible if you have the option. Submersible pumps transfer heat to your water.

Ultimately your canopy of giant buds are going to absorb a lot of the heat and light so your Rez temps should run a bit cooler in flower. Lol

Again I’m not sure of your situation so some of these ideas may be of no use.

Thanks for all the tips, I do have a submersable pump and im not sure i can turn back this far lol. Same goes for the rez being inside it would be a large amount of work to do that thus far. I have since been trying to keep ice 2 liters in there changing more frequent and its running around 70-71. Gonna buy some hydroguard to be safe as well. I will order that fan this week and get it installed asap hopefully they will be fine until then. I also turned the fan around and have it facing the tent walls vs the plants so its less harsh gust hitting the plants. Air pump is in the window although we have been having warmer temps the last few days lol. Thanks again for all your help i will post again below a update.

==

So hey guys here is an update! Today is day 16 from seed on 4 of the 5 plants and things are looking up. Plants seem to be happy and growing quick. Some are growing faster than others but all are happy right now! Today I changed my rez water; I pumped out as much as I could, about 25 of the entire systems 32 gallons. There was about a gallon left in each bucket I'm thinking, and 2 gallons left in the rez and the pump could not reach any more so hopefully this is ok. I added 25 gallons back in of plain tap water PH'd to around 6.10 that had been sitting 24 hours with an air stone in it. The last 5 gallons I added nutes. I use the GH Flora Micro, Grow, Bloom, and cal mag. The water out of the tap is around 100ppm and after adding nutes its 220ppm. I will give a plain half gallon of water tomorrow then I will feed using nutes added to a half gallon on the following day. Is this plan ok? Temps still in the mid 80's around 85 and RH is 24-35 consistently.

Quick question if someone can answer when I should start topping that would be great!

Here are photos of the baby gals if you see anything worth mentioning please don't hesitate because all help is welcome!

Fin-53.jpg
Fin-43.jpg
Fin-34.jpg
Fin-24.jpg
Fin-17.jpg

Good to see your plants are looking better. Most people top around the 4th or 5th node. Your plants aren't there yet. I wouldn't recommend topping until your plants recover fully. Keep a close eye on your roots when running higher Rez temps. Do you have any additives available to combat Pythium?

Good to see your plants are looking better. Most people top around the 4th or 5th node. Your plants aren't there yet. I wouldn't recommend topping until your plants recover fully. Keep a close eye on your roots when running higher Rez temps. Do you have any additives available to combat Pythium?

Sorry just noticed your last comment said you were going to grab some hydroguard. I would recommend using it as soon as you get it.

I recommend z7. I own hydroguard as well and hydroguard did not prevent slime. My avg res temp is 73 with lights on. Z7 is the sh*t

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom