My girl is rebudding

420-magazine-mobile973972852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile649708491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile486311632.jpg

These are 2 of my White Widow clones 7 weeks veg

I feel like I'm one of the few who doesn't have much experience with it. I grew a Seedsman WW a few years back. Yes it was quite a short squat plant with very stubby leaves. In flowering it was just never happy- showing all sorts of issues even though all the other plants around it were good. I tried it a couple more times, and sprouted another seed of it at one point in case I got a different phenotype or something. But I never had any success with it- it always looked like crap and didn't produce worthwhile bud, so I abandoned it.
But - a more experienced grower could have sorted that strain out bettter I'm sure. I just lost interest since my other plants were doing fine. And there are many many version of WW out there and I'm sure there's lots of variety. Mr Nice has the original.

Yours look healthy enough though. So did mine I suppose- till later on in flowering.

@WC, I thought it was just me, yes I agree this plant seems to not do as well as my other strains thus far....I want the crystal pack beauty... I'll try to give these 2 less nutes during flowering, and see what happens... this seed came from Royal Queen seeds an I only had 1 ... maybe buy a pack and try one more time... The pic I see of this strain look Phenomenal... need that....

Apparently not according to most of what I have read. But I usually let them sit a while before planting. I found germination rates lower immediately after harvesting them - but that could have been some sort of coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom