My Girls

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
Well today I got my babies (sigh) i missed my babies. its been about 7 years since I grew last , I forgot my camera at work (so disappointed in myself) so i will have pics of everything tomorrow, i have 2 girls for now getting a few more, they are a mystery strain found in a mixed bag of killer weed.. my veg box is 4ft L 2ft W 4ft H I have 2 flourescence lights (borrowed from my fish planning on trying the flora glo) inside of box is lined with sheets of aluminum (personally polished) will be getting a few more girls soon.. and fan to be hooked up as soon as I am 100% positive that the girls are rooted, figured if this is a journal I should start it on the day I got the girls pics or no pics.. anyway wish me luck and I'll update frequently.. starting with pics tomorrow night ;) :passitleft:

im excited to watch your journal,, you do really good job making videos about marijuana,, im sure your grow will be just as great!
good luck on your grow,,

what spectrum lights are they? Looking forward to the grow.
well i have so many florescence lights its not funny i have aqua-glow (soft white) power glow ( blue spectrum) and a few others i cant think of the name i have 2 bright whites in now but I have some T5 bulbs that are much brighter if I need them, I dont want to spend any money if I dont have to.. thanks for the luck ev1 I might need it .. its been awhile but I do believe anything worth doing is worth doing right :passitleft:

good evening fellow kroniks :passitleft: my evening just got better, I had a migraine headache earlier, I had to leave work early even tylonal migraine didnt help... I got home, had a bite to eat and smoked a Joint (or 3) and felt much better, so now I am gonna go take a few pics of the girls, before I do I want you to know that I JUST got them and the condition of their leaves is no fault of mine. I am looking forward to bringing them back to health, they were given to me rooted in insulation and water.. I'll be back in a bit with pics :passitleft:

g_thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom