My grow #1 JOURNAL

SMOKINGJOE

Ok went to wall mart and got some stuff for my 2 tomatoes;)For now going to order from hempedepot for some white widow :popcorn: but for now I'll go with these 2 seeds i got from some grate reefer and let them get 2 feet tall thinking of using my south west window with my 400 watt mh or just light it with my mh only?? I'll think a bout it:smokin: and let them branch out then flower them with my 1000 watt light hps.... ps will post pic of what i got from wallmart and what i got to grow----

itd be best to use only the 400mh, thatll be plenty of light during veg. also dont want someone peeking through a window to see your plants growing.
good luck, sounds like youll have a good harvest with that 1000w.

ARE organics that much better then hydro fertilizer for indoor use because i got some fish organic 5.1.1 and I'm thinking of going organic on this grow??Or just use what I got which is b.c grow.bloom,boost,asomebloom,I hear organic makes you're bud sweater is that true or fails??What would you do.The plants are in soil?If i go organic then I'll go to my hydro store down the street.

yesterday 1-23-o9 made my soil added some more perlite to it and 1/4 strength 5.1.1 fish alaska.Also did the wet cloth thing to my seeds just waiting for them to crack open!!!

Hmmm, I use organics and it didn't make a bud sweater...:rofl: It's personal choice, the organic/chem hydro/soil ford/chevy argument will never be settled.. The fish emulsion will do you good through veg... Good luck ...

2lasxnl.jpg
1zzqj9z.jpg

2585bet.jpg
5n0vn.jpg

2u5xf7m.jpg

my soil is 3/4 parts soil with 1/4 more added perlite pots are 6'' inchs. Room will be 9'x9'x8' feet

going to show pic of my grow room soon!!! grow room stays at 70 right now.. will set up lights with fans on and see what its like??

OKAY GOOD NEWS 1 OF MY SEEDS CRACKED to day 1-24-09 the other one looks like it will open tomorrow well see. Just planted 1 right now
will this be okay or should i use my fluorescent lights now?? Any one know whats going on with my Rose??just gave it some fish 511 the other day?? window faces south west

i2u2yu.jpg
34qp5pk.jpg

LAST seed just cracked so 100% germination:;): time to plant the last seed 1-24-09 time 7pm my time

dude, not bad. The only thing i got to say is about that window. You gotta be careful in two categories: peeping eyes and light cycling. We grow indoor cuz we want to fool the plant into thinking it's a particular time of year. That's why we do the 18/6 cycle, to make the plant think it's summer. then we switch to 12/12 to make the plant think it's becoming fall. With a window, the light would be conflicting with your schedule, esp. when it's January. Also, someone could just walk around and look through the window and see some big plants if you're not careful. you might say no one needs to go back there, but what about plumbers, electricians, sewer guys... anyone. besides that, try and get us a good pic of the overall room. thanks!

Okay well one of my plants don't look good???but in endup with this,must of happen when I was cleaning the soil off my floor in the garage.Have been misting 1 or 2 times a day with just water.

rknakp.jpg

29vj4ut.jpg

wow, you really shouldn't have planted them so close... dang. one seems to be growing much better than the other, if you can't separate them without hurting either, it's best to kill one off...can a more experienced person help?

Back
Top Bottom