My grow #1 JOURNAL

Right now they have just been by my window which is facing south west they look good to me but I know I need to watch for people seeing my girls.So i will post pic of my room but i really like them in the widow because it doesn't cost any thing .But when they get a little bigger then I'll give them some 80w 4 feet fluorescent light or would you just go with the 400w mh?? Will that just be wasting light with the mh for right now.Also got a 360 watt bulb thats a mh to hps when it lights up its real blue put then goes to red will this work just as good with my veg part or just get a mh bulb???

wow, you really shouldn't have planted them so close... dang. one seems to be growing much better than the other, if you can't separate them without hurting either, it's best to kill one off...can a more experienced person help?
i didn't know I had another seed in the pot would it be okay to wait till it's a little bigger to transplant?

well everything looks good with my plans, well one didn't make it? Just watered once this week. Will post pic's this weekend.Will sun light work with my hid light togethere what I mean is say from 7am till it 's getting dark then but it on a hid light and so on till sun up then back to the window, only in the veg

just babies right now but i'll fire up my floorcents soon.Laging on the grow room

You will definitely want to separate the two together soon. The roots will entangle themselves together and make it harder to separate them without mangling the roots. ;-)

You will definitely want to separate the two together soon. The roots will entangle themselves together and make it harder to separate them without mangling the roots. ;-)
okay did that^^when i shot the pic now it's doing fine swiched to b.c grow and the plants are doing grate. Still have not got my grow room going yet(family shit)
but i will get it going soon.Well been watering every 3 days then on my next water i'll give it 1/4 nut and it doing well 1 of my plants died so just back to 2 till Iget my grow room going...pics latter :bong:

SmokingJoe how are things going?
good still got my plants but i think iwas giving them shock but puting them out side then back in side? Took this pic 3 days ago yes i need my grow room:popcorn:
200xjtd.jpg

iT'S BEEN RAINING HERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK SO not much sun lately.Would it help if i just whent with my 4 foot fluores shop lights ?

yea, any light is good light. The more the better. if you have a 4' shop light, use that, but go out and get the sunlight bulb. it's the brightest. you want the most lumens possible. It's all about the lumens

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom