My Growing

Nimi009

i'm a new guy here and i'm not that good in english so i hope you will understand me.

i've turned my plants to 12\12 a month ago.
and i think that one of them is a herm(male and female plant)
i really need you opinion about it and what to do.

3npupdb72c7673uuutia.jpg

5hh5t6c5ds7hiwfqreoj.jpg

lypl8xjiegmpw0tk9ie1.jpg

jyfpwm4i63272hdt60ht.jpg

yup, def a hermie! but you already new from talking with gimmie.. you should post some more pics of your setup, any more plants/ genetics in your grow area?

what strains are your growing?

soil? hydro? cocco?

nutes, synthetic or organic?

how long did you veg and how long into flower?

rm temps?

ph level?

i ask all these questions first, because im curious and love new grow setups!

and 2nd, because allot of these answers will help to tell myself and others here on the forum whether or not this issue is a genetic problem, or caused from external conditions, due to unneeded stress.

if a plant is exposed to an excess of stress, the plant will force itself to develop pollen sacs in order to pollinate itself, so that it can bear seeds and keep its genetics alive for generations to come. its just a self preservation type thing.

and then sometimes we just get some funky genetics and its just the seed itself that is a hermie... this is a common issue with feminized seeds. thats why allot of people still prefer to just sort threw there sprouted seeds and weed out the males, this way they know that there females are females and they arent going to pollinate themselves half way threw a harvest. nothing worse then growing some dank ass seedless to have it start herming out 2 months into flower... feels like wasted effort.

but for your first grow, and from pics you provided you seem to be doing alright by yourself!! =)

we would all def love to get the answers to questions above and also se some more pics of the setup!

later man:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom