My Indoor Organic Grow Of Crown Royal

DonJuanaGrow

:Namaste:
Well It's actually LEGAL to Grow my OWN CHRONIC CANNABIS! My Brother in Arms Dave has Funded this Grow purchasing the seeds so I'm under the Gun to make this Crop a Quality & Quantity Success. I'm going to try a couple of them on a Nutrient and Bat Guano,
Kelp Meal and Fishbone Meal Soil once they've matured enough to benefit from said additives. The Others I'll just keep them in Pro Mix Potting Soil. Well I'm off to Cleaning my Grow Area. Look Forward to being back to 420 Forums :Namaste:

I’m following the recommended Germination Process to the letter I’ve put the 4 seeds in a pill bottle and gently shook it for a couple of minutes and now I’m going to put them in a Cup of Reverse Osmosis water you can also use Spring water. I’m going to check in on the Seeds now and then to make sure they all sink/ well I’ve had them in the Cup for 15 minutes and one sunk right away but has come back to the top again. Well I set my iPhone Alarm for 18 hours. I will keep posting until completed and then Plant them. ✌️Out &
Namaste Namaste

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 30
:Namaste:
Well It's actually LEGAL to Grow my OWN CHRONIC CANNABIS! My Brother in Arms Dave has Funded this Grow purchasing the seeds so I'm under the Gun to make this Crop a Quality & Quantity Success. I'm going to try a couple of them on a Nutrient and Bat Guano,
Kelp Meal and Fishbone Meal Soil once they've matured enough to benefit from said additives. The Others I'll just keep them in Pro Mix Potting Soil. Well I'm off to Cleaning my Grow Area. Look Forward to being back to 420 Forums :Namaste:
I’m now starting Crop Kings Recommended Germinating process. I have put the 4 seeds in my Lucky Germination Cup And it’s been 15 minutes since I put them in and 1 of the 4 sunk immediately and the other 3 have stayed on top oh well the one that sunk has come back up. Oh well I have seen crazier things. I’m going to put them in the bottom of my Grow Cabinet Designed for just this very task. Well I’ll keep you posted and update as needed. Namaste
✌Out for now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 27
Very cool! I’m in and will follow along!! :popcorn:

I’m growing a Blue Cookie and a Dark Angel from crop kings right now in my current journal.

I’m sorry I just kinda skimmed through you said that’s an auto? I’ll have to go back up and re read.

I just want to say, I had a close friend follow their instructions to a tee rather then doing his preferred method. Which wasn’t far off. They didn’t germinate for him, I told him to throw their instructions in the garbage and to stay with your preferred method that you’ve been always doing. I’ll give you the same advice lol :yahoo:

I’m in now though! Pulled open the passenger car door and your at the wheel! Lol :goof:

Back
Top Bottom