My little first plants!

0bd43fbe29e53bfc81b548edb6d0a1a0.jpg

Barneys red cherry berry

Autoflower420

Thank you! But yeah, I can't afford to upgrade to a better lamp or more lamps because then people could start noticing the plants... so I'll have to wait until it's fully legal to grow plants but I think I still can do good with some sunlight they get behind the window and those LED lights for when it's dark. But I will see how everything will workt out! thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow you are super careful as you're in The Netherlands! ;)

My mate used to tend a grow in Utrecht for a coffeeshop out there. His entire flat full of plants and electricity diverted straight from the nearest street light - and nobody noticed that! I think you will be good :)

Wow you are super careful as you're in The Netherlands! ;)

My mate used to tend a grow in Utrecht for a coffeeshop out there. His entire flat full of plants and electricity diverted straight from the nearest street light - and nobody noticed that! I think you will be good :)
Well can't be too careful. If I had 15 plants and the police will catch me with that then I'm with a serious problem because I am in the army and don't really want to lose my job there If I get caught now then I only have 3 plants then I must get rid of them but there are no punishments for that.

Well can't be too careful. If I had 15 plants and the police will catch me with that then I'm with a serious problem because I am in the army and don't really want to lose my job there If I get caught now then I only have 3 plants then I must get rid of them but there are no punishments for that.

I completely understand. Do you not get THC testing in the army? Or general drug tests?

I completely understand. Do you not get THC testing in the army? Or general drug tests?
Maybe in some armies you do but I never had that. Well not exacly a drug test or alcohol test but something like that yes. I don't know how it is called in english but we have a course in school which is just a school but with that you are garanteed to get a job in the army so I went to that school and from there the military indtructirs train you and learn you to be a soldier. In that same periodthey observe you so they know when you have used drugs or alcohol of you dod you got kicked out. So I didn't went in the army direcly so maybe there are drugtests that I just didn't get. Or maybe they already do some tests when you have the medical test but I don't know exacly.

How are your little ones getting on down here broski .

Happy growing .
I uh... Neglected my own thread soooo I think in the morning I will do a nice little update on the plant (well little? pretty big I would say) So if I won't forget, then you will see some updates

I uh... Neglected my own thread ... soooo I think in the morning I will do a nice little update on the plant (well little? pretty big I would say) So if I won't forget, then you will see some updates .

Good I want to see how they are doing sorry i haven't dropped by sooner been juggling threads like no tomorrow lol how old is your plant now ? And how big

Happy growing .

Good I want to see how they are doing sorry i haven't dropped by sooner been juggling threads like no tomorrow lol how old is your plant now ? And how big

Happy growing .
Haha it's okay! Even I didn't drop by on my own thread. So, the plants are pretty big, I turned them into flower so the biggest plant will be done at the end of february and she is form the 8th of october. The other one is an autoflower and she is already starting to show the hairs of the flower. and I actually expected her to be done next week according to schedule but it seems like she still has 3 weeks to go maybe 4 weeks. But well, We'll see!

420-magazine-mobile472701825.jpg

So, I thought it has been a while so I'm going to update my little plants grow journal (although my plants are almost as big as me and I'm 6 feet tall) i'm going to focus mainly on this plant here! my little Northern Lights autoflower.

So she is almost done I think 3 weeks at the most and she can be harvested. But the yield is not something spectacular, because she just has a 15 watt LED lamp shining above her and only in front of the window when there is a day the sun is shining, the winter sun! So she has 3 main stems because I topped here in early veg back in I don't know. So let's see here:

420-magazine-mobile466160778.jpg

3 main stems full of buds, not very big buds but it's pretty decent for only the winter sunlight and when there is no sun, the 15 watt lamps! And she will be growing some more, those buds will be a bit bigger but this is my very first grow of 3 plants but again, I'm now only focussing on this autoflower. So, tell me what you guys think!

420-magazine-mobile472701825.jpg

So, I thought it has been a while so I'm going to update my little plants grow journal (although my plants are almost as big as me and I'm 6 feet tall) i'm going to focus mainly on this plant here! my little Northern Lights autoflower.

So she is almost done I think 3 weeks at the most and she can be harvested. But the yield is not something spectacular, because she just has a 15 watt LED lamp shining above her and only in front of the window when there is a day the sun is shining, the winter sun! So she has 3 main stems because I topped here in early veg back in I don't know. So let's see here:

420-magazine-mobile466160778.jpg

3 main stems full of buds, not very big buds but it's pretty decent for only the winter sunlight and when there is no sun, the 15 watt lamps! And she will be growing some more, those buds will be a bit bigger but this is my very first grow of 3 plants but again, I'm now only focussing on this autoflower. So, tell me what you guys think!

Hey rik I found you lol. The lights you have are referred to as u f o's generally there used as peripherial lighting meaning secondary you know that the northern lights is getting too cold!! I know this because of the color of the plant that purple it could be as simple as putting a towel under the pot so the roots don't get as cold from the floor. Also imho you've got 6 weeks not 3 left before harvest I know breeders say auto harvest in 80 days or whatever but it's NEVER what they say. It's usually around 120 days In my experience she may look done but will keep bulking up the longer you let her grow. I know you would hate to harvest early and waste all the time and energy you put into growing her by harvesting her prematurely. If you don't have a jewelers loop get one or a good magnifying glass and check trichome you want a good 50% Amber before harvest. Back to the light subject mars Hydro sells LED full spectrum grow lights for cheap just google mars Hydro LED I use 300 W LED lights for every two plants so I run 600 W over four plants and the cost for a 300 W mars Hydro full spectrum LED light is $89 American so they're not expensive if I were you I would order one as soon as possible and it'll make the difference in your plants all in all your grill looks good you've done a good job growing you've done a poor job documenting but from what I can see their green they're alive in the flowering to keep it up #Global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

So! Yesterday I showed my little Northern Lights Autoflower so today it's the other girls' turn.

420-magazine-mobile1548475536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1440009783.jpg

My Durban Poison plant, this is just a normal seed no autoflower or anything. But she is a annoying one. She didn't really respond to low stress training and her leaves look a bit weird since she was a little plant. I got the Durban Poison seed free when I bought my very first 5 seeds. I don't really like her because she is tall and not really bushy like the Northern Lights auto or my next little plant:

420-magazine-mobile1769887624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile429550730.jpg

She is a Red Cherry Berry from Barney's Farm, very easy to grow and germinate (although I messed up 1 seed uh... I may or may not have forgot to give the seed water) anyway, I topped her at early veg and she responded well! 2 main stems and she will be full of buds (atleast when the sun is shining) so again I only have 15 watt LED lamps so I rely more on the sun than the lamps. But I will upgrade the lamps to a 54w LED in the future.

They all are very nice and stuff it will still take the Durban Poison and Red Cherry Berry another 5 weeks or so to be ready for harvest and I planted them on the 8th october 2016. So I should have put them in flower a little bit earlier but next time I'll only do some autoflowers!

Feeding! I feed them once a week with dutch branch Pokon. Very high quality nutrition for a pretty low price. 20 ml per litre of water once every week. But I water them every day with 1 liter for all the 3 plants but I think I will step that up to 1.5 liters because they look thirstie. I do mix it with 4ml of Canna Boost per liter, I am lucky that I am dutch myself because apperently the Canna range is availeable worldwide but here in the netherlands 1 liter of Canna boost costs 50 euro's while some Australians buy them there for 80 to 130 dollar which is insane!

My little first plants!

Hey rik I found you lol. The lights you have are referred to as u f o's generally there used as peripherial lighting meaning secondary you know that the northern lights is getting too cold!! I know this because of the color of the plant that purple it could be as simple as putting a towel under the pot so the roots don't get as cold from the floor. Also imho you've got 6 weeks not 3 left before harvest I know breeders say auto harvest in 80 days or whatever but it's NEVER what they say. It's usually around 120 days In my experience she may look done but will keep bulking up the longer you let her grow. I know you would hate to harvest early and waste all the time and energy you put into growing her by harvesting her prematurely. If you don't have a jewelers loop get one or a good magnifying glass and check trichome you want a good 50% Amber before harvest. Back to the light subject mars Hydro sells LED full spectrum grow lights for cheap just google mars Hydro LED I use 300 W LED lights for every two plants so I run 600 W over four plants and the cost for a 300 W mars Hydro full spectrum LED light is $89 American so they're not expensive if I were you I would order one as soon as possible and it'll make the difference in your plants all in all your grill looks good you've done a good job growing you've done a poor job documenting but from what I can see their green they're alive in the flowering to keep it up #Global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly
Thanks for your input Ohio! I'm aware of the auto taking longer than breeders say it will and I know about the loops! I have one! And it's not too cold I know that for sure because the purple you see is actually from the lights because when I turn the lights of to have a better look so the purple pink light is not in my way, I do not notice anything uncomfortable with the plants, no weird spots or purple spots so that's nice. And the lights I know about that too but a mars hydro 300w I've seen it too for just 70 euro's but my father wouldn't want that in house so I rather stay with those bulbs and they have those same bulbs but then with 54 watts so that is alreafy a lot better than what I have now but thank you anyway!

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom