My little first plants!

Imho your over watering. I was taught that you don't water until the plant tells you she needs it. Also I was taught to never just feed always use plain water as well. And I do feed feed water some do feed water feed but you wanna make sure you use just plain water sometimes if not the salt build ups will/can kill the plant just some advice keep it up brother. Also the plants that are not autos I would top maybe not the main cola at this point but the secondary's for sure.

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Imho your over watering. I was taught that you don't water until the plant tells you she needs it. Also I was taught to never just feed always use plain water as well. And I do feed feed water some do feed water feed but you wanna make sure you use just plain water sometimes if not the salt build ups will/can kill the plant just some advice keep it up brother. Also the plants that are not autos I would top maybe not the main cola at this point but the secondary's for sure.

I first also thought I was over watering but then I noticed that they didn't care and wanted more. I do this on purpose and i do this since the last 6 weeks and I do keep an eye out for salt build up and over watering but sometimes I'm away for 2 days or something and then I am not able to water them or anything. And I know about the salt build up and I know about the signs and what to do so I'm prepared! And thanks you about the topping! So, jist a little advice for you Ohio, do you see any sloppy, hanging tired a little bit destroyed leaves at the bottem? Yes that's when a little puppy tries to eat everything . keep pups away!

My little first plants!

So it's not just homework lol. Classic .the reason for letting the soil dry out in between watering is to allow the roots to stretch and grow as roots seek out water if the soil is constantly wet the roots have no need to stretch. Just think about it and research it if not for now but for the future

the thing is, the root system already filled the whole pot. You even can see some roots coming out of the pot on the top side so they don't have to stretch anymore because they are already pretty old, the root system just grew and grew and now its more root than soil!

My little first plants!

the thing is, the root system already filled the whole pot. You even can see some roots coming out of the pot on the top side so they don't have to stretch anymore . because they are already pretty old, the root system just grew and grew and now its more root than soil!

My little first plants!

That is the worst thing in the world for your plant to be it's called root bound it's all bad brother. The plant will strangle itself and die!!! You gotta up pot asap. You need to be in a minimum of 3gallons for a auto and 5 gallons for photos. Immediately transplant heavy water for a couple days until it reestablishes itself. The plant will respond with vigorous growth if you don't it'll keep slowing and slowing and slowing until it eventually dies

That is the worst thing in the world for your plant to be it's called root bound it's all bad brother. The plant will strangle itself and die!!! You gotta up pot asap. You need to be in a minimum of 3gallons for a auto and 5 gallons for photos. Immediately transplant heavy water for a couple days until it reestablishes itself. The plant will respond with vigorous growth if you don't it'll keep slowing and slowing and slowing until it eventually dies

they are in a 7 gallon pot so I'm really not worried. 7 gallons is enough and it will really take a while until it gets to the point where it becomes lethal for the plant. they will be done long before they are strangling themselves

My little first plants!

Just saving a seat. I've no time right now to read, but I wanted to applaud your decision to start a journal. Good luck. I gotta run to catch a boat.

If I ever get the opportunity to get to your neck of this lovely blue pearl spinning in space I'll be certain to look you up rik.

:hug: :love:

Just saving a seat. I've no time right now to read, but I wanted to applaud your decision to start a journal. Good luck. I gotta run to catch a boat.

If I ever get the opportunity to get to your neck of this lovely blue pearl spinning in space I'll be certain to look you up rik.

:hug: :love:
Thank you Sue for joining!!

My little first plants!

So I chopped of a good big size of the top of the Durban Poison because she was way to tall. I didn't like her anyway because she didn't respond to any stress training and she just kept growing so I had enough and just chopped of the top of the plant. For Science! So I will show a picture in a minute.

My little first plants!

Thanks spooks! And no i'm not smoking on anything yet. This is just me playing around with some strains. I just planted a seed from Dinafem. Auto Industrial Plant CBD and that one has 7 percent CBD and THC. So it's a 1:1! (I probably forgot the exact percentage but you know, its nice!) I never smoked before so for me it would be very nice to smoke a high CBD and low THC percentage strain.

My little first plants!

How do you know? Lol. No just kidding. Good idea! Let us know how you go! I want to see a picture of the Durban Poison you harvested.
I didn't harvest it I just cut off a good size of the top because she was getting way too tall and didn't respond to any training so I thought I just cut off the about 6 7 8 inches? 15cm or something to get her a lot shorter.

My little first plants!

Here are the pictures:
420-magazine-mobile189094157.jpg

The plant here in the front is that Durban Poison and you can clearly see where I cut off the top of the main stem. I guess you could say extreme topping!

420-magazine-mobile1946183528.jpg

So now I use the topped off top as decoration and it does look pretty nice though!

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom