My little first plants!

Hi Rik!

Just read thru. For all the comments that you're doing this that and the other thing wrong there's no arguing with your plants. :goodjob: It was good advice but you prove there's more than one way. +reps for great budget first timer grow.
Thanks Kingston! Nice to see you here on my thread!

My little first plants!

420-magazine-mobile1752587027.jpg

(I hope this picture turned out well and also that this is the right picture. The Dinafem seeds needs to be Industrial plant CBD something like that so if that's on it then its the hood picture)

This strain I bought was just for my own use! I didn't want to buy anything with high THC but I looked it up and this strain had 5%THC and 12% CBD! Although I don't need any medication but it seemed to me like a nice strain for me! I planted a seed 2 days ago so it will be nice!

My little first plants!

Yes you can clone it . It will be a monster once it reverts to veg. Branches will grow from the buds when reveging. I did it to a blue mystic I had in flower.
7b777c7b2f3d1dd6fd245b89081e5c87.jpg

"carpe diem"
That's pretty nice to know! Only downside is that I have my 3 lamps at the same timer so I can't set those back to 18/6 because the other plants are now flowering there

My little first plants!

That's pretty nice to know! Only downside is that I have my 3 lamps at the same timer so I can't set those back to 18/6 because the other plants are now flowering there

My little first plants!
Can just keep her in the kitchen with the light on for now you just would need her to reveg. No light intensity is needed simple light would do. When space opens up transplant into larger container. It takes a while to reveg . How much longer before your flowering girls are ready?

"carpe diem"

Can just keep her in the kitchen with the light on for now you just would need her to reveg. No light intensity is needed simple light would do. When space opens up transplant into larger container. It takes a while to reveg . How much longer before your flowering girls are ready?

"carpe diem"
Maybe I will do that! Thanks! And the Northern Lights autoflower is a few weeks away from harvest. Fox tales are starting to get brownish. The other 2 non autoflower still have over a month before they are ready.

My little first plants!

Hahaha you can smoke anything you want to Rik in terms of cannabis but I really do recommend a CBD strain it's very much less intense and gives you a better chance of enjoying yourself first time. If you even notice it that is. Lots of people don't their first time.
Well we shall see! When I'm going to smoke my very first time, then I will keep you guys updated!

My little first plants!

GOOD AFTERNOON!!

I just fed my plants and they are turning out nicely. I fed them with Canna boost and a dutch brand called Pokon and Dutch people on her certainly know Pokon!

First of all: Northern Lights Auto!
420-magazine-mobile427255228.jpg

She is turning out very good. Pretty nice buds and she looks amazing. She is close to being done! Foxtails are turning brown and water consumption begins to change and the trichomes will turn amber very very soon!

NEXT: Durban Poison
420-magazine-mobile695278645.jpg

Well she is pretty different. She won't have much tops because she doesn't have tight nodes so she will just be a nice plant to watch and a plant to just make Cannabis oil from

LAST PLANT!: Red Cherry Berry from Barney's Farm!
420-magazine-mobile191005700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1914477681.jpg

Well she is just so nice! Very tight nodes and she will have pretty big buds at the top and some buds further down the plant. She smells very very special! She will be beutiful and she will reward me for my love! (I hope) She does have some leaves that are damaged and some are a bit dying but that's because the little puppy lights to bite leaves.

NEXT: A little seedling. Auto Fresh Candy from Pyramid seeds.
420-magazine-mobile1705448115.jpg

Well she grew a little bit to the side of the rockwool which isn't that nice, makes it difficult to make a good picture with good light! Anyway I planted her way too deep at first and I realised that pretty late so I dug her up again and she did show a little sprout so I planted her a bit closer to the surface and well she finally showed her little plant. I was afraid I may have damaged her but we'll see in further grow stages.

NEXT: well next not really anything. I did plant another seed from Dinafem. Auto Industrial Plant CBD or something like that. A pretty big name for a strain! But she will be pretty nice too. Nothing to show because she still needs to show her little plant

And well as I'm typing all this:
420-magazine-mobile99752594.jpg

Nice little kittycat laying on my lap. So guys tell me what you think! I do have something interesting to show tomorrow or the day after!

My little first plants!

Hi rik
I just found your journal... love your cat (although pic might be deleted, needs to go in misc section/off topic)

Your ladies are beautiful

Hi rik
I just found your journal... love your cat (although pic might be deleted, needs to go in misc section/off topic)

Your ladies are beautiful
Hey Birdie! Nice to see you on my journal! Well the picture won't be deleted i'm sure of it and if it will be deleted then well so be it .

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom