My little first plants!

A little update on my base of operations!

420-magazine-mobile1763148262.jpg

As you can see here, those are a lot of seeds and well they are! And... I already have trouble seperating them because I thought I could just remember it but well I don't .. But the fun thing is that those seeds are only male seeds and female Futura 75 seeds. So what is that strain you might think? Good question! Futura 75 is a european registered strain as a strain that has 2.5%CBD and under 0,2% THC! So it's in Europe legal to grow Futura 75 because it's considered a hemp plant and not a weed plant! And the strain is really cheap! I had 50 seeds for 6 euro's! So I thought that's a good strain to test some things on like breeding and making RSO or something else really stupid that I can come up with!

420-magazine-mobile1728783970.jpg

Don't worry, I did seperate the female real strain seeds. That little plant you may or may not see in the rockwool cube is Auto Fresh Candy and the seed in the little glass is Industrial Plant CBD Auto!

The big plants will come later this day, I'm going to drink some coffee and then babysit my sister's little puppy! (Let's hope he doesn't want to eat my plants this time)

My little first plants!

As a rule before I was aware of the amber trichome a as a meter to harvest we would allow the plant to keep growing until there were no more pistils that where white and when you think she's ready give her another 2 weeks lol nothing worse than spending months growing a plant and ruining all your labors by harvesting too early

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

As a rule before I was aware of the amber trichome a as a meter to harvest we would allow the plant to keep growing until there were no more pistils that where white and when you think she's ready give her another 2 weeks lol nothing worse than spending months growing a plant and ruining all your labors by harvesting too early

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly
Well I've heared that when you think she is done give her just 1 week because the harvest window is 2 weeks so 1 week and you will be on the spot but wel. Maybe in 1 or 2 weeks I will be able to see some trichones turning amber. If you look at the trichomes with the naked eye, you could see the amber glance over all the trichomes so well, I'll just wait and see. I already took a really small sample but to see how the plant burns so I washed the little bud let it dry for 2 days and the little bud was nice and dry! So that says that my room is pretty good for drying buds which is nice bu I'll still be careful! And then I burned the little bud to see what colour ash it was and it was white so that's good. The plant should have enough nutrients in herself to last until harvest!

My little first plants!

Thats fair enough Rik but there are dangers in leaving too long. Thats where I screw up. Buds will start to stretch and become crappy. Don't worry get yourself a loupe. Should be very cheap. Take close up photos over next few weeks and we can help make sure you don't screw up.
Thanks spooks! I'm now figuring out what is wrong with my new vaporizer: White Rhino Dübe 2. The liquid tank doesn't connect to the battery, atleast I think that's what's wrong. So there isn't going any energy into the liquid tank so it doesn't heat up... I just have to fihure out what's wrong.

My little first plants!

Ok good troubleshooting. Did you make sure fully charged obviously. I looked at their webpage and some people had same problem. Vapes always either don't work or eventually break. Seems good quality with the quartz coil. Did you buy off eBay?
The other cardridges did work only the liquid tank didn't work. And I bought it here from a Dutch retailer and I sended an email and they said that if I send it back they will give my money back so yeah that's maybe what I'll have to do.

My little first plants!

Seems to me like you might not be connecting terminals properly but I don't know. If it's just the tank it could be faulty. Chance it is faulty is less because sounds like you bought from legit source.
Well the thing is, if I contected White Rhino themselves in the US that would take me 4 weeks to send it to them but here in the netherlands we have very strict laws on retailers. The must sell products that work probably otherwise they will have serious problems when they won't solve the problem for you.

My little first plants!

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!

First of all my Northern Lights autoflower:

420-magazine-mobile1328060072.jpg

She looks just veeerryyy nice smeeelllsss amazing. Ready for harvest in 1 2 maybe 3 weeks but well spooks is going to help me with that!!

420-magazine-mobile837516763.jpg

Little closer look at the nice buds she is producing. I'm proud of her!

420-magazine-mobile611968073.jpg

But well, as you can see she wants some nutrients so I'm going to give that today I think but that's the last feeding that she will get be for I'll harvest her. But well, we'll have to see how that works out.

NEEEXT: Durban Poison.

420-magazine-mobile1708679789.jpg

Nothing to say about her really. I'm going to use her to make RSO, all buds and all leaves. Nothing wasted. But yeah, she was a free seed and pretty annoying beecause she didn't respond to training so well. That's pretty much her. MOVING ON!

FINALLY: Red Cherry Berry from Barney's Farm.

420-magazine-mobile1074083361.jpg

She looks amazing. Her buds will be nice and stuff so I'm also pretty happy with how she turned out to be!

420-magazine-mobile900372058.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1596944571.jpg

Some of her lower leaves are sick or needs feed, so if you guys could help me with what it is exacly but it looks like some deficiency spots or she just needs feed. But well, tell me what you guys think! I love to learn from you guys!

So those where the big plants but I'm just going to post this so it won't all to chaotic in one post. Coming up next are some seeds and what i'm planning on doing plus a nice little update on what I ordered. So I'll keep you guys updated! Much love!

My little first plants!

Nice update! Keeping an eye on this. I like how you wait till plant tells you it wants more food I could take a leaf out of your book I tell you.
Well the instructions on the nutes that I use are not related to Cannabis plants but more to normal flower plants and other indoor plants and when they don't need anything, I can just give nutes then but I like to give the what they need when they need it. It works quiet well and it's fun because you have to feed them when they want and not once a week every monday or maybe every minday and thursday. I just like to "connect" with my plants!

My little first plants!

Sorry haven't dropped by in a while your baby has really grown !!! You should think about a tiny defol of some fans blocking bud sites from light and some of the bottom foliage that's not getting good light to avoid pop corn but alls looking well buddy !!

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club
Yeah they where standing a bit close together indeed. I did buy new lamps, 3 54 watt LED lamps but further on that in a moment. And yeah I relied too much on the sun but the sun almost never came through the clouds in the past 2 months so the lower leaves didn't really get that much light . but we are moving to spring and then summer, so then the plants will get a lot of sunlight. Atleast my next plants will. My next run will only be autoflowers but I will also show that in a moment.

My little first plants!

A little update on what's going on around me and stuff I ordered and what I am planning on doing!

First of all: The important expensive female autoflower strains (Just normal autoflower seeds that you buy from a seedbank, you will see why it's expensive according to other stuff I have)

420-magazine-mobile1998127155.jpg

Auto Industrial Plant CBD from Dinafem. Nice strain and that could be the strain that I will be using myself but that's still something that i'm thinking about

420-magazine-mobile1280988901.jpg

Auto Fresh Candy from Pyramid seeds. she is now a little nice plant. She will be moving in when the Northern Lights has been harvested.

Next: Some pretty interesting little seeds:
420-magazine-mobile303081696.jpg

So this is something I want to talk about. This strain is Futura 75, a female seed. Futura 75 has less then 0,2% THC what makes her not a weed plant but a female hemp plant. In europe Futura 75 is a registered strain which is legal and free to grow for anyone in europe. I bought 50 for a couple of reasons. First reason is because Futura 75 is perfect for making RSO for animals because there is almost no THC in her. And the next reason is coming up in a second:

Next: Male plants!
420-magazine-mobile718486901.jpg

So I bought some male seeds and with some I mean uh... Well just not a lot, just take a look at this:
420-magazine-mobile222584689.jpg

So to come back on the Futura 75, Futura 75 is one hell of a cheap strain, not even 2 euro's for 10 seeds so I thought: Hey wait a second... I can use Futura 75 to learn how to breed because it's a cheap strain and if I succeed I can cross that strain with a very high CBD strain like Industrial Plant CBD! Then I have a very low THC plant and very high CBD plant! Well on paper it's a good idea but this spring I will test that! And well I just like to grow plants but I don't want to do it illegaly so the real weed strains will be inside and I won't have more than 3 of those. But futura 75 and male plants are just legal to grow so that's what I'll do in my garden!

Coming up next: The vaporizer that I bought! (Not a product review!)

420-magazine-mobile1083160369.jpg

So I talked with Spookie about it earlier this journal, but I bought this vaporizer and the liquid tank didn't work, it just didn't heat up. So I contected the retailer from the store I bought it from and he said: Okay just send it back and you will get your money back. So I did ask him if he could send a new one back but he said that he could but it's making things unpleasant because those vaporizers are coming all the way from the USA to the Netherlands so there is still guarantee on the vaporizer but it's pretty annoying because the retailer I spoke to then had to send the not working vaporizer back to the USA and wait for a working one to return. So I thought about it and looked around, and in other vaporizer shops you do have the same vaporizer but only for wax and dry herb, liquid tank not included and those where more expensive than the one I boughy with liquid tank but well, the liquid tank doesn't work. So I contacted the retailer again and I said: Well i'm going to make it easy for us both, I'm not sending the vaporizer back I will keep it and when I need a liquid vaporizer, I'll just buy a E-cigaret! So... Well I couldn't handle myself so I bought an E-cigaret with chocolate flavoured E-liquid... Anyway, damn I talk way too much! Turns out I like to talk to you guys!

My plans and other stuff:

well I don't have anymore pictures but I just want to tell you guys what I have bought and what i'm planning on doing. So first of all, the isopropyl alcohol just arrived for my RSO and don't worry people! I know it is dangerous stuff so I will be careful! And next, I ordered 3 better lamps because I know that I want to do kore with the plants so I want to make it better for the plants for a higher yield. The lamps are 54 watt LED lights and they will arrive next week so I'll keep you guys updated! And well that E-cigaret is something i'm pretty excited about because chocolate flavoured E-liquid! I do want to learn how to make E-liquid yourself so I will get into that soon.

So guys this was my update I hope you had fun reading it! Tell me what you think ask what you want to know and say what you want to say! I love you guys!

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom