My plant hermied

Jakedog76

Hey guys I have a gorilla glue number four growing outside which is number two I harvested the first one which I started about a month before just last week I was checking my plan out today and popped out a green seed from the bud I've searched the plan over I can't find any male pollen sacks I have a sativa that is most definitely a female that is in full bud right next to this plant I live in a state where I'm pretty sure that there is not another grow near enough to me to have pollinated my plants I got pretty good size buds on them I haven't checked the trichomes but what should I do with the plant do I pull it while it's still got a little tiny green feeds and just smoke what I can get off of it or do I let it go and just pick the seeds out of it

Hey guys I have a gorilla glue number four growing outside which is number two I harvested the first one which I started about a month before just last week I was checking my plan out today and popped out a green seed from the bud I've searched the plan over I can't find any male pollen sacks I have a sativa that is most definitely a female that is in full bud right next to this plant I live in a state where I'm pretty sure that there is not another grow near enough to me to have pollinated my plants I got pretty good size buds on them I haven't checked the trichomes but what should I do with the plant do I pull it while it's still got a little tiny green feeds and just smoke what I can get off of it or do I let it go and just pick the seeds out of it

Kinda a personal choice. A few seeds isn’t going to drastically effect your quality. I’d live with it and let them mature, but it’s your call.
LOL bro I'm a Stoner from the 90s I've picked lots of seeds from from weed before.

Happened to me and I was soooo mad at the time but now I have Cherry pie white widow and random fire seeds and also the opposite, white widow Cherry pie cross. Found maybe 3-4 seeds per plants after drying.

Same here, but from the 70’s! Mexican ragweed, talk about seeds!!!!
70's here to, $10 lids full of seeds and stems... We used a shoe box lid to sort the seeds out from the weed...

I had a couple of plants hermie a couple of years ago, I have grown out a few of the seeds since then and they were all female plants.

No stranger to a playing card and a long tray. It is why old stoners don't eat raisin bran, They feel the need to clean it. :rofl:

I will say though that the seeds will be prone to going hermy so discard them. Or not... LOL

No stranger to a playing card and a long tray. It is why old stoners don't eat raisin bran, They feel the need to clean it. :rofl:

I will say though that the seeds will be prone to going hermy so discard them. Or not... LOL
They will surely find a remote area to grow on there on and spread... Imagine if we stoners from the 60s to the 2000 when I stopped seeing mids and Mexican brick weed to to only premo kush buds. Planted all them seeds we picked out america would be a giant bushland of ditch weed ...lmfao

Kinda a personal choice. A few seeds isn’t going to drastically effect your quality. I’d live with it and let them mature, but it’s your call.
Idk what's going on with these plants u can deff see lil green seeds
IMG_20210927_124354693.jpg
IMG_20210927_124346475.jpg
IMG_20210927_124307921_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210927_124300902_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210927_124242507_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210927_124222974.jpg
IMG_20210927_124211467.jpg

I posted some pics I didn't have yesterday it seems that that every bus site has swollen calex not every one has a seed in it some are still soft. Is this the way normal sativas bud. Is it hermied I just spent 30 min looking for male pollen sacs can't find any

Back
Top Bottom