My seeds are here!

Lungbutterorbs

Finally! My 100$ bandaids came in,
Gotta love discreet shipping...

Anyways, I had a buddy who grew Vortex a couple years back from Subcool so I figured I'd trust them my first go here. They were out of the vortex, must be a favorite for very obvious reasons so i grabbed Jesus OG, what Subcool feels a "sour kush" should be.
I started to germinate them in paper towels under my couch.
-5 regular Jesus OG
-3 feminized Jack Herer (freebies)

Going to my local hydro store today to pick up pots and soil. QUESTION, someone told me nectar for the gods is a better outdoor nute?- I used it before with a sick plant i nurtured back to health and took off someone hands bc it was all free- i guess im just interested in other peoples opinions and experiences with nutrients and soils, bests/worst etc.

Awesome bro I'm growing some Subcool testers called Teflon Don, my buddy grows Jack the Ripper and vortex. Will you be doing a journal on your grow? Would love to check it out if so.

Nice, those sound dank- I've only had their vortex and personally i feel them only having regular seeds no fem or autos says something in itself. I'm not sure yet, I'm really busy with a new start up outside of this business so its hard for me to stay as active as of like on here... And this is the only social media/forum type outlet im on. Idk if that's a sad thing or a good thing in today's age.LMAO! FTS !

It's my only form of social media as well. I follow Subcool I guess you could call me a weed nerd lol The reason you will only find Regs not fem or autos is Sub doesn't believe in changing the chemical structure of a plant. Just old school breeding!!

Back
Top Bottom