My seeds did not root 2/16, and only 6 seeds left

I bought 23 seeds from a known Spanish bank.
They did not come to me at first and returned. and they were sent it again via england.
The seeds arrived and immediately I throwed 15 seed to water and transplate after 24 hours to paper towel. However, only 2 of 15 seeds were rooted.
This is the my seed grow method.
First Sand paper;
After Water and Paper Towel;

Rate 2/16 ....

My room temperature was 25C degrees, I used the sandpaper carefully and the water was clear and room temperature. I kept these seeds in the dark cupboard for 24 hours. After this step some of them have already opened like 4-5 seeds. Then they handed them paper towels. They left but they were in the same place. Same water, same cupboard, same temperature. But only two seeds. Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue .. They proved ... They are stronger.

I also helped the other seeds to open shell with a razor. But they didnt grow either. Now I have only 6 seeds and I'm afraid to plant them..

What should I do to bring other seeds to life?
What is the problem guys??? What should I do?

Seed list;
Bruce Banner
LSD
Super Lemon Mist
Skunk with Limon
Gorilla Glue # 4
Peyote Critic
red dragon
Deep Mandarine
SHIT SEEDS,BRO.THE METHOD YOU USED TO GERMINATE IS THE CORRECT ONE,SO NOT YOUR FAULT

I personally find the topic of germination to be really over-complicated by all these different methods. If a seed doesn't germinate, there's not a lot of ways that can be caused by user error. You can get them too hot, you can drown them, but both are pretty hard to do without being completely careless. Beyond that, get water into the seed, and it should germinate. If it doesn't, it was more than likely an issue with the seed; anything from weak genetics, to it not being fully developed, to it having expired on the shelf.

The idea that a seed bank wouldn't be in business if it sent out bad seeds? Ha. First of all, who is going to hold their feet to the fire? Their potential customers? Well, if they're more apt to simply assume grower mistake, why would we expect them to face any scrutiny for sending out duds? I mean there's two people in this very thread having problems with this seed bank, and I really don't feel like germination is such a difficult endeavor that they both did something so fundamentally wrong as to prevent germination.

One thing that bothers me is that there's so much insistence on there being a "right" or "proper" germination method that some seed banks will only guarantee their seeds if you germinate it in their favored way. Despite that that that I have sewn directly into soil dozens of seeds and had maybe five not germinate, I'm supposed to fumble around with paper towels and prove I did it "right"? No thanks.

I personally find the topic of germination to be really over-complicated by all these different methods. If a seed doesn't germinate, there's not a lot of ways that can be caused by user error. You can get them too hot, you can drown them, but both are pretty hard to do without being completely careless. Beyond that, get water into the seed, and it should germinate. If it doesn't, it was more than likely an issue with the seed; anything from weak genetics, to it not being fully developed, to it having expired on the shelf.

The idea that a seed bank wouldn't be in business if it sent out bad seeds? Ha. First of all, who is going to hold their feet to the fire? Their potential customers? Well, if they're more apt to simply assume grower mistake, why would we expect them to face any scrutiny for sending out duds? I mean there's two people in this very thread having problems with this seed bank, and I really don't feel like germination is such a difficult endeavor that they both did something so fundamentally wrong as to prevent germination.

One thing that bothers me is that there's so much insistence on there being a "right" or "proper" germination method that some seed banks will only guarantee their seeds if you germinate it in their favored way. Despite that that that I have sewn directly into soil dozens of seeds and had maybe five not germinate, I'm supposed to fumble around with paper towels and prove I did it "right"? No thanks.
I would usually agree with you on this one except for one thing,the seeds were ordered through one seed distributor however the seeds all came from different seed banks.
The likelihood that all but two of those seeds were no good is highly unlikely.

They either don't sell enough of certain stock or their storage is below par... If you agree or not is irrelevant, as I've already stated, same thing happened to me from the same company...

I also used paper towel method but I kept the at 80 degrees 24 hours later they all were ready.

Guys. Always use paper towel method and never buy from "originalseedstore".
Don't waste your time and money.
cheers.

I bought these seeds from Original Seeds Store. THEY'RE TERRIBLE AND I DONT RECOMMEND!
1st time I bought and my cargo vanished..
2nd time I bought again and my customs find the seeds and crushed some of them and send it back to the bank.
3nd time they said its not our fault so we cannot replace the damaged seeds. We are sending others. I pissed off and I gave another 40€ for replacing the seeds and stealth option. I told them please take this 10€ and sent my seeds in a toy for protection this time!!! Gues what? They send it in a letter envelope...
I don't think they will replace my seeds...

I'm using Biobizz Lightmix for soil. But like I said the seeds did not germinate and I could not transplant them.

I'm waited 8-9 day and nothing changed.

Man I dont need heat mat because my room temp 25-30°C
Also my methods must work.
I had a similar experience with Sensible Seeds. I’ll never order from them again.

I had a similar experience with Sensible Seeds. I’ll never order from them again.
How are you germinating them?
I always get a 98% germ rate with my simple method.
Put seed in Rapid Rooter cube then put it in humidity dome,add about 1/4 of water and then in to the dark.
I always use a heat mat as well.
A warm,wet environment that is dark is the best way to do it.
You should see tap roots and sprouting within 5-7 days.
Some seeds might take longer to germinate and will usually germinate within 10 days, so be patient.
Also,check out the huge sale going on at Seedsman.com right now.
If you spend around 100.00 American you get 16 free seeds.
Go check it out.

You only do the sand paper method if they dont want to sink after 20 hrs he is an experienced grower so hes good at knowing what to do just pop them in water for 20 hrs take out soak them in wet paper towel inside a baggy where its dark for another 20 hrs you should have a good tap root thats almost over half inch long use you some good soil in watch her grow

How are you germinating them?
I always get a 98% germ rate with my simple method.
Put seed in Rapid Rooter cube then put it in humidity dome,add about 1/4 of water and then in to the dark.
I always use a heat mat as well.
A warm,wet environment that is dark is the best way to do it.
You should see tap roots and sprouting within 5-7 days.
Some seeds might take longer to germinate and will usually germinate within 10 days, so be patient.
Also,check out the huge sale going on at Seedsman.com right now.
If you spend around 100.00 American you get 16 free seeds.
Go check it out.
You still on about your hardest part of the grow :rofl::rofl: dude knows how to crack a seed, set a booth up at the cups Johnny Appleseed :rofl::rofl: you don't get 99℅ germination with lifeless seeds, or are you jesus christ of nazareth....you must be, the miricle performer...

Mate they are the worst scum fuckers around.. I mean original sensible seed co.. there might be a couple company's with a similar name.. ossc, imho, avoid at all costs...

You still on about your hardest part of the grow :rofl::rofl: dude knows how to crack a seed, set a booth up at the cups Johnny Appleseed :rofl::rofl: you don't get 99℅ germination with lifeless seeds, or are you jesus christ of nazareth....you must be, the miricle performer...
Triggered much.
Just settle down there dude.
i do get that kind of rate.
I buy from a reputable seedbank.
Just scored 18 free seeds from them.
i paid for three strains,feminized and spent 114.00 American and I got 18 free seeds from it,all feminized.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: stop it Johnny, your killing me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom