MyRocket's Journaling His Attempt To Escape Madness

myrocket

I'm not organized and haven't ever kept a journal of anything. This will be my best try.
These are the nutrients I've been using.

GHnutes.jpg

nutes2.jpg

This is the little veg room. Light is a 4 qb144 fixture from HLG. This room might end up being a dual decker because of the high 10' ceilings down here. Then I could have the solo cup girls and the full on veg girls in the same space. My goal for the quarantine is to figure out a way to get myself perpetual and consistent with my whole grow. The clones in the back are Blue OG, front are Peyote Cookies and the unknown sex plant off to the right is an Alien Orange Gum hatched from seed. I hope to find out it's a girl...
vegroom.jpg
vegroom1.jpg

Flower room currently. This room is set up with 4 fixtures (two currently running) 4x qb288 with each overdriven by an HLG600 driver. Right now each plant has her own fixture. Girl on left is Peyote Cookies and on the right, Blue OG. They were flipped to flower Monday 3/30/20.
PCBLUEOG.jpg
PCandBlueOG.jpg

I don't actually run Co2, but I'm set up for it. Usually this room us about 330ppm. It's high because I'm in here. Humidity and temp setup for white LED's.
Levels.jpg

I'll try and add more to this tomorrow. This was a huge deal for me to get all this together and post it. Thanks for checking my grow out.

I like these 5 gal buckets as Hempy's. I had good luck with 4 plants per light using fabric pots last run. Ran 8 plants and got 667g. I figured that was ok for someone who's totally clueless. If I can run 4 of these 5 gal Hempy's per light, I could harvest 4 plants every two weeks. That would bring me back to where I started every two months. Now I just have to figure out how to set up the veg room to make this work. Meanwhile, these two girls in the flower room are all by themselves this time.

Today in the flower room, I took some pictures. I'm having some purpling on the leaf stems. The node stem is nice and green. It's very consistent on the Peyote Cookies.. pretty much every leaf stem is purple all over the entire plant. On the Blue OG, it's happening slower. Most of the leaf stems are still nice and green, but a few are turning purple.

Here's a pic of each
Blue OG:
BlueOG.jpg

Peyote Cookies:
purplecookie.jpg

I don't know, maybe it's no big deal. I've never done an Epsom salt foliar spray, maybe it's time to learn.

Here's some pictures today from the grow area. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing a few minutes or sometimes days after I've already done it. Lots of tearing stuff down and redoing it.

When I'm all done with this, I should have all four lights running in the big room... 4 plants per light. So if I time it right, I should be able to harvest the plants from one light every 15 days or so. Being home in isolation doesn't really seem to be helping me go faster.

Looking out the big room into the veg area.
4.3vegroom.jpg

Veg area is also 10' tall.... I want to split it into an upper/lower veg area. That way I'll have three stops before they hit the flower room. 1. clone dome 2. upper veg 3. lower veg. I think I should be able to keep up with the needs of the big room with this configuration. But I haven't not been high for over a decade. I definitely don't have the ability to think in linear terms.. Or even really visualize what stuff will look like when its done. That's why my grow still looks almost the same as it did a year ago. I'll get there one day. Super sloth speed.
4.3.vegroom.jpg

The big girls today. They've been in 12/12 almost a week. They will get trimmed up Sunday or Monday as best I can. They do mostly look real healthy. I'd like to figure out why the purple leaf stem is happening.
4.3biggirls.jpg

The taller carbon filter is exhaust. I have it hooked up to the humidity controller. I'm shooting for 40% humidity in the flower room. I'm not sure if that's perfect or not. I am saving up for one of those pulse controllers. Should have the two hundred bucks in a little over 200 days. Meanwhile, I'm in the dark about VPD. It's so confusing and not stoner friendly. The smaller carbon filter steps up from 6" to 8" and has another inline 8" fan scrubbing the room if the strain is overly danky and my wife cuts off the nightly rubs.
4.3flowerlookingin.jpg

Looking out of the big room from the corner. It's a zipper door on the veg side with just a panda film flap to be extra sure inside the room. No light leaks in here. I promised the plants that from the start, and I'm a man of my word.
I'm going to tear down that scrog and use it for the platform under the other two lights. It's a process. You can kinda make out my drivers mounted to the wall in the top middle of the pic. HLG600H I think they are. The boards are 288's. They're kinda dated now, but 18 months ago, they were the shiz. They're 3000k and I wish I had more red like these new hipster lights today.
4.3flowerlookout.jpg

The other half of the flower room.
4.3flowerroom.jpg

I'm pretty much on track to make every mistake a grower can. But I love this, and I will get better.

Did some minor modifications to the room. I lowered the black metal grates. They are all individually zip tied to the pvc feet. Now I can easily move and reconfigure on the fly. I’m trying to have eight of these grids each with two plants on it.
Always trying to learn.

39243CD0-890B-496B-9DF1-200D6A56EE8A.jpeg

Progression
D88FEA66-4988-4C62-BD61-AC29E3479E79.jpeg

5C1D7C4E-9BB1-44F1-9EE5-0F76EC8EE3E1.jpeg

5525C047-6A83-4173-B9D4-692D78101F96.jpeg

2D2FA85A-1B14-43F8-AC40-5F4D5D9F08C1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom