Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

Hey all.
so after putting them into the Solo’s Monday they broke soil within a days of each other. By Thursday they were all out of the soil. Looks like we got a Soggy Banana runt on the left side, eitherway we’ll let her grow. Here’s a picture from today. 4 happy seedlings and a runt.
F0DB0B76-3C0C-4EA6-9220-1EAD744A810A.jpeg

Reversal:

The reversal with colloidal silver is working fantastically. As stated its getting pollen sac development on every node. I did notice a couple open today, I sprayed anyway but I have a feeling I’ll be stopping spraying very shortly. I picked off an open sac and rubbed it between my finger and low and behold yellow dust.... let’s hope the rest of the plant matures up. Once a few more open up we will re-evaluate and consider collection.

IMG_4299.jpeg

Colloidal Silver
Home made at 45 ppm using 3 9v batteries and .9999 silver bullions. I’d have to look back but I’d say it was around a 2 hours process.

The method

• Sprayed plant 3 x per day on every node, 5 days leading up to flip
  • Continued spraying morning and night for a few days but didn’t like putting them to sleep wet
  • Started spraying only in the morning on every node.
  • 18 days post flip sacs formed
  • 24 days post flip first sac opened

IMG_4300.jpeg

GA3

Mixed at 183ppm
Still no real signs of pollen sacs, pistils have started to show in places. I’m starting to lose faith in this plants willingness to reverse. It also got so stretched I ended up super cropping the tops to keep them away from the light.
That's the way to do it! Mine looked kind of like that with lots of sacs but all duds. Next time! thanks for the encouragement!

Fellas,
I went ahead and done something......
I decided it was time to chop the Sapphire and the White Widow.

Did a quick trim and washed them. My goodness.... I’ve never washed a harvest. The first bucket came out nasty! Second relatively clean and the third was still clean (with a little trim here and there). I should have taken more pictures but it took quite a while to get em done. They’re now hanging in the veg room,

“But CD, what about the plants in that room?”

Well they’re now in the flower room. That’s right folks were starting Phase 2. We still have to harvest the Tropicanna Banana, I’ll be doing that most likely mid week. They just went into light deprivation in the tent.

Here’s a pic of bucket 1 after the wash.

(1/3 cup Baking Soda and 1/3 cup lemon juice in 5 Gallons or RO water)

IMG_4615.jpeg

A quick look at the harvest

IMG_4616.jpeg

Rooms at 70 F with 60% RH

I’ll get some better pictures tomorrow, including the flower room. I’m off to bed. Work in the morning.
Brother I love what you have going on here , you have a dream set up my friend , union money baby , fucking stellar .i just wanted to aay
Your journal is clean great to read , love all the diy stuff going on brother .
You have everything dialled in nicely . I will be following along from here on out .
Bud washing I started this 3 runs ago and I will NEVER GO BACK. Even being indoors with my ocd cleanliness , I still get buckets as nasty as they on the first brucket , I’m thinking about installing regular filers on my air intakes but for now I use the Bud-Washing technique .
Be safe, play safe

Brother I love what you have going on here , you have a dream set up my friend , union money baby , fucking stellar

Thanks brother! much appreciated, I’m happy with the build that’s for sure. I worked away lots too. Just recently started working near home again. It’s nice to be home with the kids every night that’s for sure. I’m sure the wife will get sick of me sooner or later, then probably try to hit up Kitimat for the LNG project, after this one.If the camps full, imma need a place to stay.... any takers? Lmao

Day 11 from breaking soil.
As stated before 2 Soggy Bananas look great, 1 is slow to the gate and will be the runt if the litter. (All in the front row)
The Blueberry Cheesecake (back left) and Alien OG (back right) aren’t looking too hot but I did give them all a light nutrient mix yesterday after the transplant.
Legacy base (M,G,B) at 1ml/L
Calnesium at 1.5ml/L
Still on 24 hours light for a few more days then down to 18-6. After that we’ll see where we’re at structure wise and think about topping and training.

Went through a bit of the Tropicanna Banana bud from the seed run experiment, only a couple branches but I got 25-30 Soggy Banana seeds from it so far. Not to mention 50 or so Dinah Jeffries I got from the White widow and still got more to go through. I’d say it’s been relatively successful I should have hit em with more pollen but regardless I’m happy with what I have so far.

D20BB6F0-7F8A-4EB3-8EF6-6E756743C540.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom