Mystery bud

Rich303

420 Member
Hi !!! Everyone !!! RG here , Have been putting seed in the ground for a while , too long to remember how long , I read a lot of the post here on 420 , want thank kindly all the knowledge that I have picked up here , great site !!! . Now this I have not seen on 420 site yet so I’m stumped of this photo of my grow on what happening, , just on a few tops not on all , stated in 5 weeks ,the photo is 7 weeks stage , growing in 50% coco 45% perlite 25% worm castings ,feeding mega crop , Ph 5.75 , kind of looks like a flower on top of the bud , any thought ?

Thanks kindly
RG

AFBCD92E-32F4-41E5-9692-F987D46EAD2B.jpeg

C812E5B2-7D05-44A8-A5EF-3DEA76F8A78A.jpeg

LED bleaching from those blurple lights of yours. Might be too close.

Light Bleached Cannabis Buds Sometimes Turn White
Light bleaching is most common with high-power LEDs and HPS grow lights because these can be brighter than the sun. Basically, bud bleaching is what happens when buds get too much light, kinda like how hair can get bleached if you spend plenty of time in the sun.

Light bleaching is most common with high-power LEDs and HPS grow lights because these can be brighter than the sun. Basically, bud bleaching is what happens when buds get too much light, kinda like how hair can get bleached if you spend plenty of time in the sun.
Well not able to do anything now , next grow I will keep it a further distance from the top of the grow , I try to keep it 12” to 14”above the tops

Thanks kindly , Z Z M
RG

Every lights a little different, and every strain has its on quirk on distance. My flowers like 16in at 80% @VIVOSUN vsf6450

But have grown past the light bar also about 10-12in
Totally that. With Mars FC6500’s (730W) I run 8” when I can but with Co2 - 12” otherwise.

My only comment on that look is I had something similar last time. Thought light burn. But actually the plant had died. Should have harvested that day. Natural death. But then got some mould. Can’t tell from those pictures but consider that too. Whatever the seed guidance says it can earlier as much as later.

Great tip thanks I didn’t know that. Makes sense though. CL🍀

Totally that. With Mars FC6500’s (730W) I run 8” when I can but with Co2 - 12” otherwise.

My only comment on that look is I had something similar last time. Thought light burn. But actually the plant had died. Should have harvested that day. Natural death. But then got some mould. Can’t tell from those pictures but consider that too. Whatever the seed guidance says it can earlier as much as later.
Sorry replying to my own post - but for me the lesson learned was towards the end - gloves on daily and pull the buds apart for inspection you see any weirdness. If you do - chop it. @Carmen Ray was all over it recently and made a great save. Not saying its that but the two can go hand in hand - looked like light burn to me then I had all this white stuff I didn’t want chasing a few more days flower.

Have a check right inside the buds.

Sorry replying to my own post - but for me the lesson learned was towards the end - gloves on daily and pull the buds apart for inspection you see any weirdness. If you do - chop it. @Carmen Ray was all over it recently and made a great save. Not saying its that but the two can go hand in hand - looked like light burn to me then I had all this white stuff I didn’t want chasing a few more days flower.

Have a check right inside the buds.
Thanks Nick, you're right. I have been doing battle with bud rot this past week. I wouldn't have known what to look for if I had not spotted the spores in a photograph I took of trichomes. I think it's a very good idea to be checking for signs at this stage of the grow, particularly with any kind of variation in growth. This is the photo that got me harvesting.
DSC_2139-Edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom