Yo yo yo, auto Northern Light, small buds? Long left?

Can you notice a big difference?

Yes. It dries more evenly and smokes smoother. Plus I wash off all of the dust and general debris that otherwise we'd smoke. I use H2O2 in the first bucket if I think there might be an issue with bugs, mold, or mildew. I held back a plant the first time to see the difference too. No contest for me, but to each his own.

Whats happening mate? Hi from North of the border :passitleft::ganjamon:
Your looking good, My pal just finished growing a single northern light auto and yours look very similar and he got a nice harvest off it for an auto! It will definitely fatten out in the last few weeks before harvest. You really need to get a "60X LED jewelers loupe"

This one is less than £4 fast postage to UK and does the job well. I would definitely recommend letting the Tricomes go a bit amber on the northern lights Its a nice couch lock strain :bongrip: so if you do not like that too much you can also harvest just before they go amber or have a very small percentage of ambers for way more of a racy high.

Whats happening mate? Hi from North of the border :passitleft::ganjamon:
Your looking good, My pal just finished growing a single northern light auto and yours look very similar and he got a nice harvest off it for an auto! It will definitely fatten out in the last few weeks before harvest. You really need to get a "60X LED jewelers loupe"

This one is less than £4 fast postage to UK and does the job well. I would definitely recommend letting the Tricomes go a bit amber on the northern lights Its a nice couch lock strain :bongrip: so if you do not like that too much you can also harvest just before they go amber or have a very small percentage of ambers for way more of a racy high.

Hey man thanks for the advice, sorry for the late reply been away this last week. It’s started fattening up a lil bit some hairs have now gone amber , I ran into a cal def so just added some cal mag plus - so hopefully she recovers okay.

I love a couch lock stone mate so going to let her ripen up all the way before chopping

Yes. It dries more evenly and smokes smoother. Plus I wash off all of the dust and general debris that otherwise we'd smoke. I use H2O2 in the first bucket if I think there might be an issue with bugs, mold, or mildew. I held back a plant the first time to see the difference too. No contest for me, but to each his own.
I’m going to wash half the plant when it’s time to chop mate, since looking closely at the plant and seeing like dust, debri and even my own hair hanging about it’s definitely made me think , and we also was our vegetables before we eat them so don’t see why this should be different

This is her now six days later , I think she has a good while to go as well , a lot longer than the breeder says (9 weeks) she is now 9 weeks and a few days old

Attachments

• 0947627D-9204-4F51-93A5-D589E900E6B7.jpeg
    0947627D-9204-4F51-93A5-D589E900E6B7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • D34F46BC-221D-45AE-89BA-2B7287DF4096.jpeg
    D34F46BC-221D-45AE-89BA-2B7287DF4096.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 8B685BEB-271E-487C-BD75-74C1ADE56D55.jpeg
    8B685BEB-271E-487C-BD75-74C1ADE56D55.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • DCD6FDAC-2E59-4FA0-BCB9-0B1B16F51635.jpeg
    DCD6FDAC-2E59-4FA0-BCB9-0B1B16F51635.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 554C5C7B-AFC8-4C8D-BCC1-98E0BA5CF15C.jpeg
    554C5C7B-AFC8-4C8D-BCC1-98E0BA5CF15C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • 6F6B2985-CB44-4540-BB68-1975D339AB3C.jpeg
    6F6B2985-CB44-4540-BB68-1975D339AB3C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
I’m going to wash half the plant when it’s time to chop mate, since looking closely at the plant and seeing like dust, debri and even my own hair hanging about it’s definitely made me think , and we also was our vegetables before we eat them so don’t see why this should be different
It's no different. The trichomes are oil based. No danger of screwing anything up. You'll know that for sure when you look at the first branch you wash. Bet you end up washing more than half. It's a pretty obvious hygiene thing to do when you realise you can. I do the 3 5 gallon buckets method (4 if there are problems). 1st lukewarm and the ones with just water cold. Give apostle about how it goes. Ping me if you got any questions.

It's no different. The trichomes are oil based. No danger of screwing anything up. You'll know that for sure when you look at the first branch you wash. Bet you end up washing more than half. It's a pretty obvious hygiene thing to do when you realise you can. I do the 3 5 gallon buckets method (4 if there are problems). 1st lukewarm and the ones with just water cold. Give apostle about how it goes. Ping me if you got any questions.

Thanks dude, I have been reading the link that you sent me on here so been reading about it and it seems pretty simple , do you change the water out half way through? Or is there no need as you have 3-4 buckets on water

She's looking good mate. Couple more weeks to harvest I reckon. I did a northern lights auto from dope seeds last year but she spent her entire life in a little 5" pot :laugh: She was ace.

haha bless her bet you had a right time watering her lol - she looks good tho man , yeah was thinking the same my self , buds are starting to fill out so think I’m at the home Run, first plant in like seven years and I feel it’s gone well, next run I’m really looking forward to know as I know where I have gone wrong this time round

haha bless her bet you had a right time watering her lol - she looks good tho man , yeah was thinking the same my self , buds are starting to fill out so think I’m at the home Run, first plant in like seven years and I feel it’s gone well, next run I’m really looking forward to know as I know where I have gone wrong this time round
Bet you've enjoyed getting back to it then. Done a good job. Ha ha yeah I went abroad for a week halfway through flowering and the Mrs only watered it once. Sorry state when I got home. Usually had to water her daily, sometimes twice a day. Still ended up with a zip of one of my favourite smokes though. Had to be happy with that. Heat has been a pain the last week hasn't it. Glad you've been able to manage it. I dropped a bean a few days ago now and hoping she pops up to say hello soon, if it hasn't fried. Decided what you'll be growing after this one?

A z off a 5 inch pot is sweet man! Yeah my mrs has allowed me a little space in the bathroom lol then tent is only 0.5 x 0.5 m but I filled the whole canopy :) . Don’t know what haul I will get but I’m aiming for three, that’s my goal, yeah man the heat has been a nightmare , it’s been all over , the heat in the tent hasn’t gone over 32 degrees Celsius and I don’t think it’s really bothered her, I chucked a bag of co2 in there just to try and help. I have an og kush from seed stockers which is an xl so looking forward to that as the weather here in the UK won’t be ridiculous buy the time she’s flowering - what seed you popped mate?

Bet you've enjoyed getting back to it then. Done a good job. Ha ha yeah I went abroad for a week halfway through flowering and the Mrs only watered it once. Sorry state when I got home. Usually had to water her daily, sometimes twice a day. Still ended up with a zip of one of my favourite smokes though. Had to be happy with that. Heat has been a pain the last week hasn't it. Glad you've been able to manage it. I dropped a bean a few days ago now and hoping she pops up to say hello soon, if it hasn't fried. Decided what you'll be growing after this one?

when I did autos like ten years ago they was awful compared to know, I feel like the northern light is just like a photoperiod just different light schedule, but I’ve super cropped her and she’s had a lil bit of a rough time as I’m new to it again but she’s steaming on

A z off a 5 inch pot is sweet man! Yeah my mrs has allowed me a little space in the bathroom lol then tent is only 0.5 x 0.5 m but I filled the whole canopy :) . Don’t know what haul I will get but I’m aiming for three, that’s my goal, yeah man the heat has been a nightmare , it’s been all over , the heat in the tent hasn’t gone over 32 degrees Celsius and I don’t think it’s really bothered her, I chucked a bag of co2 in there just to try and help. I have an og kush from seed stockers which is an xl so looking forward to that as the weather here in the UK won’t be ridiculous buy the time she’s flowering - what seed you popped mate?
Sounds good mate. Yeah from what I've read and experienced autos have come a long way. I can't fault the ones I've done. It's fun growing in tiny spaces isn't it :laugh: You've done a good job utilising that space. Well I thinks it's due to start pissing it down this week so that'll be summer over. Ha ha. Starting a Red Pure CBD Auto from sweetseeds.

Thanks mate just patiently waiting now, and hope I am rewarded well as I spent like 500 quid setting this up, but that should be for another two grows which I don’t need a single thing for so should return me ten fold hopefully - yes mate I love stealth grows, definitely now led lights are decent which makes things a hell of a lot easier. Just been looking at the weather tomorrow and it says it’s like 31 here :(( Do you still get high off these CBD strains?

I'm sure you will be. Looks like you're on track for a decent first harvest. Good LED's definitely help those of us in small spaces. I have a 65W quantum board. Works a treat, takes up very little space and doesn't get too hot. No noise either. Ahh man I was hoping it would cool down a little. I'm in England too by the way. Lol. Well this strain is advertised as 0.4-0.5% THC so it shouldn't get me high. It's nice to mix a little high CBD with a normal high THC bud. I've had some health issues and it stops me getting anxious. Thought it would be worth growing my own CBD rather than buying hemp flower online.

Yeah definitely man and cbd is a rip off in England definitely when you buy a loaf of shit before you actually find some decent stuff, I use to take cbd under the tongue for inflammation after training as my back is always inflamed (still is) bet that is nice 50/50 mix got me wanting to do that my self now lol I posted on your journal asking what the highest yield you have pulled from that hlg? I guessed you was in UK mate , also I don’t know why I said my grow will pay me back ten fold that would be like five grand :lot-o-toke: I defocan’t do maths and been smoking to much hahaha

Yeah definitely man and cbd is a rip off in England definitely when you buy a loaf of shit before you actually find some decent stuff, I use to take cbd under the tongue for inflammation after training as my back is always inflamed (still is) bet that is nice 50/50 mix got me wanting to do that my self now lol I posted on your journal asking what the highest yield you have pulled from that hlg? I guessed you was in UK mate , also I don’t know why I said my grow will pay me back ten fold that would be like five grand :lot-o-toke: I defocan’t do maths and been smoking to much hahaha
It will in the long run :laugh: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom