Day 40 of flower and buds are tiny small

I using quality LED 3 x 55 Watt Cob LEDs 3500 and 3000k.

You might want to get a few more for your next grow, to see bigger flowers, or grow a smaller size plant, so you get light through the canopy of leaves.

Read comment #6 in this thread, about par levels:

You might want to get a few more for your next grow, to see bigger flowers, or grow a smaller size plant, so you get light through the canopy of leaves.

Read comment #6 in this thread, about par levels:

I don't :) I now with every Grow i can produce 1g/w easy with Hydro more than that. When is everything ok this Plant produce 150g + I don't see Buds on that this time go produce that

I checked the Trichomes under my 60x120 Microscope, what an Amazing view! Most Trichs are clear but more and more becoming Milky and a few are already Milky. How much time they change the colors from Clear to Milky?

It’s different with every strain and room conditions but 3 days you’ll notice a bit more and in a week-2 weeks you should see a comfortable amount of cloudy trichs to get ready for the chop. I personally like when it starts turning a little amber, depending on your preference, maybe switch to flush in a couple days

Here you can see better how she looks like under Flash

You'll pack on more weight the last few weeks
Yeah but I still would remove some
Lowers and clean up prune her up a bit get that air flow going through ?

You still got atleast 2 weeks of bud growth to come mate. I do suggest dialing back the nutrients though. I can tell you're thinking more nutes equals bigger plant but it can actually be detremental to your end harvest.
Blessings!
Yup was thinking the same and let me
Tell you I am living proof less is more worth cannabis plants . Come to my journal I am just catching this myself my poor babies

Yeah I see what you mean mate. Still got plenty to go but they're not quite filling out as you d expect from those lights. How close are they by the way? Never used cob but thought they'd be frying your plants at that range.
This happens to my mate sometimes tho. Personally I blame it on not enough training/ trimming to let the light through but sometimes it does just happen I think. Genetics or just a wee schoolboy error at the wrong time. Like raising the light too much during the stretch.
Not a particularly helpful response I do realise but I'd read it all so had to comment something lol.

what about lighting - need more ! figure 65 watts per square foot you are only running 3-55's -- 165 watts size of groq space ? (if one) nice plant - days in veg ? looks like a very good yields and a bunch of sugar leaves that will make very good hash

160 watts total, correct! Space 80x80x160cm. Days in Vege litte to long 7 weeks.

Patience has been mentioned a few times, and I agree. The trichomes will tell the tale. Otherwise, although I don't know much about this strain, the pics look like sativa-dominant. Sativa as known for growing "leggier", taller, and for producing smaller buds than indica-dominant. My current grow is Lambs Breath (autos). Three of the four plants are like sisters to each other, but the fourth is leggy, has much more space between the nodes, and smaller buds than the other three. But then again, it started blooming a little later and is much taller. It'll most likely blow up the colas in the next two weeks - right now it's barely starting to produce trichomes, and the others are very frosty.

Hey Guys,

I starting Flushing today for 2 Weeks what you think from Timing? Trichs are now Milky no sign of Amber but still lot of clear going to Milky.

Day 50

Lot of support in that short time <3 thx! OK that's interesting to know i always count after i flip but what you say is interesting and logic so Day 30 know?? The Breeder say 55-60 Days of Flowing when i am on Day 30 now she need 30 more Days let's see what she do now :)

Pot is OK i think she don't dry out after 24 Hours and Drink 2 liter a Daye
One thing I see wrong is the CLAY pot, It's recommended to NOT use clay pots, look it up.

do you use any bloom enhancers ? (Terpinator), massive Bloom, Mammonth) if not last two (Massive Bloom and Mammonth) will increase bud size along with yields

One thing I see wrong is the CLAY pot, It's recommended to NOT use clay pots, look it up.

I believe it's only his catch basin that is clay. The pot is plastic from the looks of the photo.

shes a big plant for the pots , watch you dont get root bound , them pots are handy to open to check :)

I'm curious to see that root ball...that plant is BIG! How big is the pot?

do you use any bloom enhancers ? (Terpinator), massive Bloom, Mammonth) if not last two (Massive Bloom and Mammonth) will increase bud size along with yields

No I use pk but now it's impossible to improve Buds with that stuff what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom