Name is GrdDog

GrdDog

420 Member
Hello to all the handle is GrdDog born and raised on the East Coast of Florida.
How to shorten the sage of my life; I was literally born and raised on a cattle ranch I am a true "Florida Cracker" aka CowBoy; when I left the ranch to begin adult life, I was an OTR trucker (this was in the early 1990's) while driving I also began to do work as Secure Transport and then began the executive protection side of things.
In my 40's I went back to Florida full time and part time on the ranch, part time because I do contract work on the I.T. side of life, I went and got my A.S. and 2 Bachelors degrees, that I have applied to the ranch and life. Never say I can't do something; I'm a redneck with duct tape and bailing wire roflmao.
When I started college for my A.S. is when I was exposed (literally) to cannabis being smoked; I also began to experience PTSD and the genetic effects of MSA (Multiple System Atrophy) from different incidents in my occupations.
I learned about how helpful Cannabis could be not only to me; but also to the family ranch and the many others ranches/farms in Florida. The only hold back is the politicians.
That is when I began the trip down the rabbit hole all the way back to 1937 when Harry J. Aslinger began the Schedule 1 mess and how truly dirty politics is at the State level and Federal level.
I have learned with the help of many others how to grow the plant with an awesome end product (indoors and out) and also have learned how to use every part of the plant in many ways; I do not have to grow, I have a medical card, but like with all the other plants and trees in my yard it is a passion love in it and my plants are better than the stores.
That is my saga so far.
Everyone have safe and happy holidays.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @GrdDog

Are you planning on growing anything anytime soon?
Do you have any images from past grows you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: Don't be shy @GrdDog get some pics uploaded 😎 what's your preferred growing style? And best strain you've grown?

✌️

I prefer indoors; because of the control. The best strain I have ever grown was Chimp Glue by Synergy; love that strain.
I don't have anything growing right now; when I start my next I will post pics along the way.
Nice can't say I've ever tried that I'll have to check it out. Being on here has racked up a list of strains to try 😂.
I have a soulfire 3 strain run going atm and some classic exo cheese. Thinking of try some living soil next aswell 🤔
✌️

How to shorten the sage of my life; I was literally born and raised on a cattle ranch I am a true "Florida Cracker" aka CowBoy; when I left the ranch to begin adult life, I was an OTR trucker (this was in the early 1990's) while driving I also began to do work as Secure Transport and then began the executive protection side of things.
In my 40's I went back to Florida full time and part time on the ranch, part time because I do contract work on the I.T. side of life, I went and got my A.S. and 2 Bachelors degrees, that I have applied to the ranch and life. Never say I can't do something; I'm a redneck with duct tape and bailing wire roflmao.
When I started college for my A.S. is when I was exposed (literally) to cannabis being smoked; I also began to experience PTSD and the genetic effects of MSA (Multiple System Atrophy) from different incidents in my occupations.
I learned about how helpful Cannabis could be not only to me; but also to the family ranch and the many others ranches/farms in Florida. The only hold back is the politicians.
That is when I began the trip down the rabbit hole all the way back to 1937 when Harry J. Aslinger began the Schedule 1 mess and how truly dirty politics is at the State level and Federal level.
I have learned with the help of many others how to grow the plant with an awesome end product (indoors and out) and also have learned how to use every part of the plant in many ways; I do not have to grow, I have a medical card, but like with all the other plants and trees in my yard it is a passion love in it and my plants are better than the stores.
That is my saga so far.
Welcome to 420 ,I look forward to seeing your grows.
Happy safe growing 👍🇦🇺

That is my saga so far.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. I used to live on the West Coast of Florida,Madeira Beach and I drove OTR for over 20 years. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom