Nectar For The Gods Vs Eon Cultured Biologix

Mrpipe420

I will be running a side bye side of nectar for the gods roman vs the new eon line bye cultured biologix really excited to share my results and to see which takes makes the best medicine outcome will be based flavor smell jar appeal and overall ease of use and cost
Screenshot_20220206-203950_Photos.jpg

Ok guys so.we are.23 days into the grow and I can see the difference in the run off the size of the started but side not gunna ruin ut but one is winning so far what are your guys guesses

So as of now i have noticed the Nectar has no yellowing on lowers but the eon I seem to be taking 1 or 2 off a day which so far doesn't seem to be an issue u want out with old in with new my last nectar run I had a hard time getting to fade so this could be a good thing

29 days in flowers coming in nicely on both beside the few yellows every they seems pritty close now I noticed eon showed more sites and pistils sooner but seems to have cause up I guess it's gunna end up coming to color smell and taste as far as ease if use I mix my better in 30 min and do eon in about half that time also restock on full roman has 14 parts and is pricey as with eon was 60 for everything and only 5 parts so would het 3 maybe 4 bottles of the Nectar so far I'm team eon but we will see

Screenshot_20220301-191118_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-191052_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-190958_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-190921_Gallery.jpg

Almost there boys to be far had a before bumps in the road with eon and so far I feel they are both great will give a final word later stay tuned .......

20220313_193231.jpg

20220313_192937.jpg

20220313_192916.jpg

20220313_192650.jpg

With eon I've had a hard time keeping the ppm up but the n source doesn't show on the ppm meter but I'd still like higher slurry numbers might need ti feed more but still working with Tim on feeding schedule also notice the pH stays a little higher in the eon slurry vs have not had ppm or ph swings in my nectar girls Howe er eon didn't swing thou just higher might need to be feed at a little lower ph to buffer the soil down we will see

So we are 7 weeks in and again both plants look and smell great more fading g in the eon but ver similar as far as plant vigor with post the cost breakdown per run also in the journal

84067.jpeg

So we are at week 9 and there getting the chop next week and imm tell u the grow itself between the 2 seems very close maybe a little more fading faster and yellowing but alot less ph swing with e.o.n so im making the switch obviously havnt made ot to taste test yet
Screenshot_20220404-172606_Photos.jpg

So we are at week 9 and there getting the chop next week and imm tell u the grow itself between the 2 seems very close maybe a little more fading faster and yellowing but alot less ph swing with e.o.n so im making the switch obviously havnt made ot to taste test yet
Screenshot_20220404-172606_Photos.jpg
Well what's the word? Eon or nec otg?

Well what's the word? Eon or nec otg?
We are in the dry right now 5 days in Side bye side is almost done day 71 flower chopping this Sunday let them go a little longer we had e.o.n for half and nectar for the gods full roman both feed same microbes and strains to be honest they are very similar in look however I'm getting a better fade with the e.o.n doing a normal ripen feed herk and af we will see how the flavor compares my one take I can say the e.o.n had to extend the grow for 2 week longer Into bloom because of early yellowing but once corrected seems great terps are all there haha in both the e.o.n and nectar but nectar was $600 or more dependent on how hard i pushed the herk in my setup each harvest start to finish where e.o.n has been about $200 and we all know tim makes a great microbe tea... just wanted to share my results my veg tent has been on only e.o.n since clone and thriving love nectar but it's costly to ship liquids for sure ill let you know when we are cured up how it goes ....and the final review

Screenshot_20220414-093729_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220414-093423_Gallery.jpg

20220412_191204.jpg

20220411_171151.jpg

20220411_171148.jpg

20220411_170654.jpg

20220408_162751.jpg

Niceee. I was using their ezteas for months.. hardly feeding them in veg.. but I grabbed the eon line and just started today with bloom schedule.. but the yellowing is normally a sulfur defecency.. but this line has tons of sulfur in it.. so I'm not sure.. but the nitrate free aspect of it all is what got me interested. Let us know how it burns brother. Good shit.. love the comparison. Much love.

Niceee. I was using their ezteas for months.. hardly feeding them in veg.. but I grabbed the eon line and just started today with bloom schedule.. but the yellowing is normally a sulfur defecency.. but this line has tons of sulfur in it.. so I'm not sure.. but the nitrate free aspect of it all is what got me interested. Let us know how it burns brother. Good shit.. love the comparison. Much love.
Sulfur is a essential secondary nutrient dont listen to them when u first switch u should use phlush and flush out hwat was in there also super important to weight the amounts vs scooping and I up my grow 360 from 5 g to 7.5 and bloom same deal also I use the veg 360 till week 5 in flower at 5g then 2.5 then none bye week 5 but up the calci m a little to I don't get early fading

I have had yellowing the 2 main main things where watering more often with less volume and also not letting the pots go dry because it will cause lockout I u listen to the plant if shows a little yellow foliar som dr growth and up amount like I said I had to up from the 5g to 7.5 to fix that issue and have talked to Tim the owner of the line we are working on feeding schedules for hungry hungry girls but im pritty sure we have it with what I gave u let me know if u have any questions im on Instagram too if u wanna follow alot easier if any questions to point them there im an open book brother

20220423_193505.jpg

20220423_073200.jpg

20220421_160409.jpg

20220421_160326.jpg

The winner is e.o.n guys when u take into account the cost to run nectar at 3x e.o.n both had very identical qualities nose aroma frost density so besides the cost both lines performed almost identical weights few shots of then finished nugs

20220501_085642.jpg

20220428_061200.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom