Need a bit of help

Twister131

Hay guys I'm in the 7th week of flower grow medium soil grow form nuts ph 6-6.5 a bit of dolimite 6oow hps wondering how my plants are looking to use and how can I swell them up without buying anything using home products and any tip will be appreciated cheers guys
image8446.jpg
sorry bout the crap photo and this my first temp at growing

give it time and the buds will swell, if you are seven weeks in it looks like you have probably 3 more weeks to go at least. the hairs will pull back into theirs calyx and the buds will fill in.... patience..... (also a better pic would help, it is a bit hard to tell where they are at)

very nice, they will do quite a bit of swell in the last 2 weeks
just keep doing what you have been doing
good luck and take care

Cheers man so does every thing look to you guys this honestly my first ever time doing a full grow and starting to have a bit of fun and learning a lot since I started makes me feel a bit better wen someone says very nice cheers guys:thumb::thumb:

Yeah man I use nu life nutes 2part veg and a 2part bloom plus I got general potting mix with perlite and dolimite aswell and always ph my water 6.5 to 7 and the have never discoloured for me cheers for the comments guys

Back
Top Bottom