Need a little help please

IMG_7327.JPGIMG_7326.JPGIMG_7325.JPG
I’d find a trio that has specific mixes for veg, and one for bloom. That looks too “hot “ for where you’re at. Fox Farms trio is a big one.
If you’re trying to go organic (hence the soil), I’d get a good soil recipe for when you up pot, or a premixed blend, then start researching compost teas.
Dr. Earth and Down to Earth are good top feeds. pH isn’t as relevant in organics as it is with synthetic nutes. Your water quality is though.

used to be if you couldn't get nutes back in the dark ages, tomato nutes would do with a bit of amendment.

those days are over. should get cannabis nutes.
miracle grow is called miracle kill here. it's formulas can be too hot at certain stages for cannabis,

I’d find a trio that has specific mixes for veg, and one for bloom. That looks too “hot “ for where you’re at. Fox Farms trio is a big one.
If you’re trying to go organic (hence the soil), I’d get a good soil recipe for when you up pot, or a premixed blend, then start researching compost teas.
Dr. Earth and Down to Earth are good top feeds. pH isn’t as relevant in organics as it is with synthetic nutes. Your water quality is though.
This is what I built my soil with. No need to feed nutes, just seaweed and compost teas.
774FD9A7-2497-4CB9-88B3-F56832B4A6DA.jpeg

F3CC4939-C131-42B4-80A2-165E3E67ECC8.jpeg

Compost (I used MG)
937E191F-0601-4651-8F62-74F540F636C1.png

Castings (Used a brand out of TX)
DCD55788-D439-4684-86E0-FD0F8D1205A1.png

Flower nutes
3DF246FF-2054-4C15-A029-9EC1AAA30559.png

Perlite
E76ABF83-7925-49B7-85BC-4F49B622A1E5.png

This is the recipe I used, plus a big bag of good soil, just different brands. He used Fox Farms and pH’d to 6.8 with the exact mix in the pics.

First time growing i'm not really sure what to use for nutes. MG feed was listed as one that you could use.
I use the growth technology range, one product..universal one..i used through a whole grow with good results, im not sure if its available with you, im in Scotland UK , heres a link..https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F321368558652

used to be if you couldn't get nutes back in the dark ages, tomato nutes would do with a bit of amendment.

those days are over. should get cannabis nutes.
miracle grow is called miracle kill here. it's formulas can be too hot at certain stages for cannabis,

Ok i'll look and see what I can find around here for Nutes and keep the soil as is?

This is what I built my soil with. No need to feed nutes, just seaweed and compost teas.
774FD9A7-2497-4CB9-88B3-F56832B4A6DA.jpeg

F3CC4939-C131-42B4-80A2-165E3E67ECC8.jpeg

Compost (I used MG)
937E191F-0601-4651-8F62-74F540F636C1.png

Castings (Used a brand out of TX)
DCD55788-D439-4684-86E0-FD0F8D1205A1.png

Flower nutes
3DF246FF-2054-4C15-A029-9EC1AAA30559.png

Perlite
E76ABF83-7925-49B7-85BC-4F49B622A1E5.png

This is the recipe I used just different brands.
One day al get too that before i stop breathing lol, looks good

So i'll start with watching my PH and not to over water. I'll leave it for 3-4 days before I water it and let it dry out. I'm heading out tomorrow to look for some Nutes if I was going to buy from a gardening store what would be the best to look for?

Any other suggestions would be great.

Thank you all for the help so far it's very much Appreciated

Ok i'll look and see what I can find around here for Nutes and keep the soil as is?

i'd change the soil as well. i don't do soil any more actually. fox farm and happy frog are two popular brands.
i ran hp promix and perlite, which is inert, for a while.

for nutes, maybe dig into megacrop for simplicity. it seems to work well for a number of growers in different media.
i'm currently in hempy on advanced nutrients, but am probably going to mc myself.

So i'll start with watching my PH and not to over water. I'll leave it for 3-4 days before I water it and let it dry out. I'm heading out tomorrow to look for some Nutes if I was going to buy from a gardening store what would be the best to look for?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2uPuQvUIz2YVK96b3w8cld&cshid=1568258157116 some off the best on the market

i'd change the soil as well. i don't do soil any more actually. fox farm and happy frog are two popular brands.
i ran hp promix and perlite, which is inert, for a while.

for nutes, maybe dig into megacrop for simplicity. it seems to work well for a number of growers in different media.
i'm currently in hempy on advanced nutrients, but am probably going to mc myself.
Yea, when you repot change that soil lol, youll notice a big difference, have more control over your feeding an watering schedules

Not a problem

Hey guys

My first time trying to grow and I'm looking for a little help.

So I got a Clone of Platinum green crack and just kind of ran with it when it came to set up and growing.
My first time growing I went cheep really cheep. So here my set up.

A Carboard moving box lined with reflective silver lining. A fan blowing fresh air in the box and a LED full spectrum light from Canadian tire just one of them single bulb grow lights. Flower is planted in MG organic soil and I'm doing 18/6 for light.

Plant was growing fine for the first week it grew 3 inches from when I had gotten it and it looked great. Then the leaves started to turn brown. Talked to a few people they said check the Ph of the water I was using and the run off. The tap water I was using was sitting at about 7 and the run off was over 8. Added some white vinegar to the water and lowered the PH down, Run off is not sitting at about 6-6.5. I also Toped it and flushed it with the new water.

I'm not adding any Nuts to the water it's just tap water right now I do have MQ nuts to add later on but I want to fix this problem first.
Gonna add a couple of pictures and see if you guys can give me any advice and point me in the right direction to get my lady back on track.

IMG_7320.JPG
IMG_7323.JPGIMG_7322.JPGIMG_7321.JPGIMG_7319.JPG

What pH value is your water ?

Back
Top Bottom