Need a new TV Show to stimulate visits

Weekender

After watching yet another DDD, dinner, dives and drive ins. We were talking and enjoying the fruits of our labor, we spoke up that a show that visits different dispensaries, with maybe a look at the dispensaries grow or kitchen that makes stuff, oils, gummies, whatever. Visit different states, have a moment that speaks of legality there. Could be of interest to the viewers here anyway. What do you think ?

After watching yet another DDD, dinner, dives and drive ins. We were talking and enjoying the fruits of our labor, we spoke up that a show that visits different dispensaries, with maybe a look at the dispensaries grow or kitchen that makes stuff, oils, gummies, whatever. Visit different states, have a moment that speaks of legality there. Could be of interest to the viewers here anyway. What do you think ?

none of the dispensaries grow their own or make anything. they are just a retail outlet. would be kinda like visiting a million different versions of 7-11.

the licensing to grow is nearly all corporate. the licensing to operate a dispensary is separate, some is corporate, some is independent.

I can see it now “Doobies, Dabs, and Dope!”

@Weekender , good day to you.
After reading your post my curiosity got the best of me and I went to youtube and was blown away at the videos about cannabis recipes. There's one about how to make gummies in 15 minutes, I love those things.
Thanks for your post.

Back
Top Bottom