Need Advice on Building a Garden

Jackopotomus

I want a system that I can buy/build for $1000cad that can grow 1/2-1lbs every two months. Something either stealthy or easily moved/disassembled. Preferably able to run on a single dedicated fuse if at all possible. It will be in a basement with 7ft ceilings and a few ducts which bring clearance down to just over 6ft. One room has a small window, one has a 4 inch dryer vent. Looking for something easy and simple to start with. Any recomendations?

Definitely want a perpetual set up. Hoping to start with good A1 seeds and clone from there. Aiming for a .4 to1gram per watt harvest Im hoping a single 600w hps could take care of flower. Mother and veg under a smaller 250w mh or maybe even a 75 or 150w security light if I could get away with it. But in terms of sticking to a budget I think I may have to end up going flourescents.

Or am I being way too optimistic? Do I need a 400w mh for veg and 1000w hps for flower can I get those and fans in my budget?

Am I overkilling it should I go with a 400w hps for flower and expect 200-400 grams every two months a few oz short of a lbs Id be ok with.

Air cooled hoods necesary or not?

I have seen one all in one tent with an aircooled 600w cooltube a fan and filter for 1000 bucks. But it doesnt contain any growing medium or nutes. No intake fan. Cant I just get some black and white poly and 2x4s to make my own tent and save 200 bucks? Or is it not worth it?

Any one harvesting in that amount every two months using a system pre built or diy that comes in under $1000 canadian?

this is just like my new post. you might wanna watch mine too and see if you can use anything posted. you can look in my profile under recent started threads. its title is perpetual garden setup or something close to that.

Back
Top Bottom