need help asap

Click on the photo you want deleted and just above the line of thumbnail pictures on the right side, there should be a box labeled Photo Options. Click on that and a menu should drop down. Click on the exclamation point in the red circle, it should look like this:
exclamation.png

That's the report photo button. Be sure to enter your reason for wanting it deleted too and it will get taken care of as soon as possible. :blushsmile:

If the pic is deleted from the gallery will it still be visible in my journal?

Once it's deleted from the gallery it won't display anywhere. We can edit your journal to remove any dead links; just use the report post feature to alert us where they are ;)

Thanks Soniq. I was just asking because I noticed that when I upload I don't have the option of not displaying certain pics in the gallery. It would be nice to have pics exclusive to the grow journal section. I mean if ur not following the grow y do u care to see pics of equipment, nutes, or results of my mistakes? Maybe I'm just funny like that. Just a thought.

Thanks Soniq. I was just asking because I noticed that when I upload I don't have the option of not displaying certain pics in the gallery. It would be nice to have pics exclusive to the grow journal section. I mean if ur not following the grow y do u care to see pics of equipment, nutes, or results of my mistakes? Maybe I'm just funny like that. Just a thought.

I completely agree. I was thinking about that, just never knew who to complain to about it.

If you're looking to not have your nutes, light shots, room shots, and non-plant or bud shot in your gallery, just upload them to the designated photo gallery forum instead of to your member gallery. For example use the drop down box to select, or look at the URL address, "500" is for members, "829" for grow room set up and supplies, "978" for glass, etc.

This will ensure you photos are hosted in the dedicated forum rather than your personal gallery.

Please make sure to choose the right gallery, it's a lot of work for us to move them when they're placed wrong, and it can create a lot of dead links.

Let us know if you have any questions; we are here to help ;)

That's what I've been doin when i can remember to categorize them. But some stuff I just can't understating someone wanting to see. I mean this is an online magazine and lets face it, some if those crappy pics well they just look crappy. However, they serve their purpose in my journal. That's all i was sayin,

Back
Top Bottom