Need help growing first time

DSC_005737.JPG
DSC_005637.JPG

here is my setup any suggestions to make it better? I usually keep the humidity between 45 and 55 usually about 50 i cut the leaves off that were dead and yea i was just worrying for no reason lol so i was wondering what my next step was. Let it grow a few feet tall and start the 12 hr darkness cycle to start flowering just wanna kinda get the idea of whats gonna happen next thank u all for your advice

Just continue with you watering schedule. I would go water with R/O or distilled, let dry out, R/O or distilled, let dry out, water with nutrients you plan on using, and repeat.
You can learn growing techniques such as LST, topping, fimming, but for your first time i'd just let her ride and be happy. You can pinch the top node and it will stunt vertical growth and allow the secondary sites to catch up.
I'd suggest reading journals that use techniques that you're interested in. :)

PATIENCE MY FRIEND, you will have the insatiable urge to fiddle. Refrain....LESS IS MORE
pay attention to your watering schedule, the plants will tell you whats going on below the surface!! And take notes!

DSC_005737.JPG
DSC_005637.JPG

here is my setup any suggestions to make it better? I usually keep the humidity between 45 and 55 usually about 50 i cut the leaves off that were dead and yea i was just worrying for no reason lol so i was wondering what my next step was. Let it grow a few feet tall and start the 12 hr darkness cycle to start flowering just wanna kinda get the idea of whats gonna happen next thank u all for your advice

ah, look at her lifting up those leaves to the light... you have done well, and now are at full transpiration. Keep watering properly and you should see that the time between your wet/dry cycles is going down each time. Your next step is to wait for her to be able to drain all of the water in about 24 hours. When that happens, up-pot to the next larger sized container and start this process over again.

as far as when to start flowering, I would do some training of her in first, and get some multiple tops going before heading off to flower. This will also keep your plant short as it forces her to develop more robust and complicated side and bottom growth. Once you do start flowering, expect the vertical height of whatever you have come up with, to double in the first 2 weeks of flower, and then just a little bit of vertical growth after this as the top buds develop. The last thing you want to do is let her grow to a few feet tall while still in veg... the result will be a plant that simply will not fit in most indoor grow areas.

DSC_006628.JPG
DSC_006527.JPG

hey guys long time no see posted a couple pics of my plant its about 2 feet tall and the leaves at the bottom are wilting and dying any ideas what i should do now

DSC_008943.JPG

hey guys i have a little problem with my plant the lower leaves all seem to be wilting and climbing pretty quickly its sad to see this maybe a deficiency of some kind but the top is looking great :) if anyone could give me there expertise on this would be greatly appreciated

i am giving him rhino skin every three feedings which is a potassium silicate i was trying to go cheap as i possibly could i just hoped ph would be fine so i didnt buy a ph thermometer but guess i will have to and maybe some ph down just in case is there anything u would reccomment to raise phosphorus lvls?

Back
Top Bottom