Need help identifying leaf yellowing

Skidmarkdoa

420 Member
Hi. I have some yellowing that just started yesterday. I had light a little close and noticed small leaf tips getting to much light. So I backed it off some. Looking at primary leaf you can see what I’m talking about. Fed them 3 days ago but not shur if it’s lights or nutes. In ff of soil 50% mix co co. Just started feeding last week. Didn’t seem to need any ferts till then. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 51048CD0-91F2-4258-A6A1-4FC6E96216C4.jpeg
    51048CD0-91F2-4258-A6A1-4FC6E96216C4.jpeg
    576.6 KB · Views: 134
Hi Skidmarkdoa are you using cal/mag in your mix? I find my girls REALLY need some extra cal/mag under LED's. THey pull some from the water, but not much. CHeers mate, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Thanks. I am but I’ve notice a few brown spots as well. Looked it up and said may be septoria. Not sure but this one is the only one that’s really effected. I also used Epsom salt and a dose of cal mag 4 days ago when I fed them. Here it is today. Can see spots on a few leaves. Apreaceate your help.

Attachments

• 13A5F934-FF02-4EEF-8786-E3AFB1DF2265.jpeg
    13A5F934-FF02-4EEF-8786-E3AFB1DF2265.jpeg
    970.1 KB · Views: 113
Hmm they look pretty good, that growth on top looks nice and green...Ihave you measured your PH? I had to test my water and found out I have to add 4tsp of vinegar to get my water down to a tolerable range. I just use one of those two prong multi tester (light/ph/wet/dry), my soil is never perfect, usually just over 7. I get some funky color action pretty regularly, if I can keep up on my soil ph I seem to be able to let them grow through it. I also found that when I get lazy and don't let my watering runoff like it should somewhat regularly, my finicky plants don't like it. Some power right through like they could give a rip!

Tanks for the reply, I keep up on my ph and it’s between 6.2 6.4 I’m in 50% coco and ocean forest. Thing is I use rain water for outside plants and figured what the heck I’ll start these out with it. Did it for 2 weeks then regular spring water. Funny tho it’s mainly the Bruce banner that’s showing it most. I’m using Nfg for nutes.

Back
Top Bottom