Need help in picking a strain

joca94

Hello all, im new here, and im a first time grower, I plan to plant 1-3 plants at same time, now , im unsure which seeds should I get, I am a newb, I want to grow my plants on the balcony with sunlight, no artificial lights and with natural wind xD
Now, im looking for a seed/plant that wont grow over 80cm/1m, and wont have too strong scent, im pleased with any amount of yield(but hopefully not less than 20-30gr of dry yield). Is there such seed/plant that fits my wishes or atleast close to my wishes? Thanks in advance all.

I checked out Auto# is there someone who had them and can confirm their low odor smell? Also how much would they yield aproxx?
I've been also eyeing Dwarf Low Flyer, how are they with the smell also? And can either of these two grow on a balcony? I know they are auto I'm just unsure

I can't help you with any information on low odour strains, but why don't you fill your balcony with fragrant (Jasmine, Freesias, Sweet pea, Lavender, Daphnes, Stargazer Lilies, Frangipani, Gardenias, Clematis, Hyacinths, Lilac, Mahonias, Honeysuckle, Nicotiana and Moonflowers) potted plants now and by the time your plant starts smelling, there will be a ready 'smellscreen'......

Even if a strain is meant to be low odour, you have no control if you get a pheno that decides to stink up a storm...you don't want to have to get rid of it in a panic. If you choose fragrant flowers for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, and night smellers like nicotiana and honeysuckle, you will be covered for all eventualities and they will also provide good camo cover if necessary.

I don't know where you are but these days one can get pretty much anything online, if you don't have access to a good garden centre.

Good luck and happy growing :thumb:

I've decided to go with auto #1 as soon as I get some funds to order seeds. Thanks for the help in picking a strain guys, Il be making a grow journal also as soon as I start :)

I just grew a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto. It never stank. It actually had a very pleasant aroma, not unlike going to a florist store.

Thanks for bringing that up mate :)
Could you tell me how much it grew, how long it took it to finish, whats aproxx THC % and is it sativa or indica? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom