Need help setting up 2x6 grow closet

i ordered most of everything i needed today so should be coming in soon... heres my revisions on my closet... btw i want to do a 2L sog.

hows_this.jpg

hey man im on other forums but not this one. joined this one when I realized we have very similiar closet sizes and I wanted to be able to communicate with you and check out what you were doing with your space. Gotta say I am a little disappointed that it seems you are going the pre-made route versus DIY. I'm looking to put 2 250 w HPS with MH converter in there. good lighting throughout with manageable heat. Maybe just a six inch inline 420 cfm will do the trick. But i also have the shelf and the hanger bar. Was planning running the fan above the shelf, with ballast up there to keep the temps in grow area down. Passive hole in bottom or door, holes in the shelf to let hot air rise up, and fan just blows out back into the room. simple but I think efficient. what do you think?

hey man im on other forums but not this one. joined this one when I realized we have very similiar closet sizes and I wanted to be able to communicate with you and check out what you were doing with your space. Gotta say I am a little disappointed that it seems you are going the pre-made route versus DIY. I'm looking to put 2 250 w HPS with MH converter in there. good lighting throughout with manageable heat. Maybe just a six inch inline 420 cfm will do the trick. But i also have the shelf and the hanger bar. Was planning running the fan above the shelf, with ballast up there to keep the temps in grow area down. Passive hole in bottom or door, holes in the shelf to let hot air rise up, and fan just blows out back into the room. simple but I think efficient. what do you think?

You running a charcoal filter? I believe the cpt has limitations on construction that rule out the hotter lights.

Yeah I read most of this thread through. I have similiar restrictions on what i can do to the walls and stuff. Thats why I am only using the 250s and not 400s which would give me heavier yields. I think the key word here is SCROG. and I don't have one but I plan on making my own with some pvc and actvated carbon. how big of one do you think it needed for this size closet. I'm planning on growing some papaya from nirvana, which can get stinky. I also have some pure power plant fem.

sounds good.. i have the same size closet.. but can not do much drilling and hole making :( it succs.. i was thinking of just temp.. removing closet door and replacing with dry wall or sumthin..

ya i actually just received my grow tent yesterday. i will take a picture after i set it up right now.

goose.jpg

putting panda plastic around the clone/mommy side.

i am doing SOG btw. seed to mom. clones to flower.

the closet doors i took off right now but will be putting them back on.

Back
Top Bottom