Need help with defoliation

3rd week of 12/12 or 3rd week since the hairs grew out? What week were you in when the mother hermed?

I don't remember what media you were using but general rule; wait for media to completely dry, then water until it runs out the bottom.

To be clear, Beginer86, Our side tangent on beginner questions was not directed at you in any way. If it was we wouldn't all be here chatting, waiting for the results.

3rd week of 12/12 or 3rd week since the hairs grew out? What week were you in when the mother hermed?

I don't remember what media you were using but general rule; wait for media to completely dry, then water until it runs out the bottom.

To be clear, Beginer86, Our side tangent on beginner questions was not directed at you in any way. If it was we wouldn't all be here chatting, waiting for the results.
3rd week after 12/12. a friend tell me after one day of change 18/6 to 12/12 i can count the flower begin.

i grow in earth with perlite.

all good was nice to read you experince by hermi‘s..

Check blutters signature line on "The proper way to water plants" Think his first post alone covers most everything you would ever need to now on the subject.

When you start counting just gives a scale for reference when you say days of flower. The flowering cycle starts the day after you flip the lights. The single node hair is showing sexual maturity. The second node hair is the start of the actual flower. When seed banks give the flowering time, they count from actual flower, to mostly cloudy trichomes. This leads to the most popular question of "why isn't my plant ready? or is it ready yet?" So when they say 6 weeks of flower plan on 8 to 10 weeks of 12/12. 1-2 weeks to stat first flowers. 6 weeks to cloudy. 1-2 more weeks for how ever much amber you want.

4.th week after 12/12

IMG_2454.jpeg

IMG_2455.jpeg

7. week are begin

og kush are need 2 week‘s maybe 1 but i wait for more amber.!

new clones for the big tent. i have a new cam with great zoom. but can load the pictures here…

IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2906.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

IMG_2908.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom