Need help with first time grow

2 1200 watt king plus light. Please be honest about harvests. I don't want that 1 person who claims they are getting a pound each plant in reality they r getting an ounce off each plant

This is my second grow, first one was with CFL and then this one with led. I'm guessing I will get between three and four with this plant. I have a Mars 600 next to it on a Jack Herer plants. The plant under the king plus look a lot healthier. Same nutrients same water schedule.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes with the king plus I was at about 35 watts per sq ft. I wanted at least 50 for flower. Lol so now I'm way over at 80 something. So now I can expand to a bigger closet if I want. I'm doing my grow on the real cheap. I have a small closet that's 18 x 3 big enough to for two 7 gal pots.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

2 1200 watt king plus light. Please be honest about harvests. I don't want that 1 person who claims they are getting a pound each plant in reality they r getting an ounce off each plant

Hey IG, since you're new I'm don't know if you've found it yet, but we have a forum where people document their grows. Lots of info backed up with photographic proof. Check it out.

Journals in Progress

Back
Top Bottom