Need Help

Botani

I have 4 clones of og kush that i cut from a flowering female. The plan is to monster crop via scrog. But i am running into a problem. 4 of the clones have brown/yellowing of some of their leaves. I am running a dwc hydro setup. I am using dutch nutrient formula A and B 2 part. My ph will be at 5.8 and near end of week might rise to 6.0 to 6.3 and i have a ppm of 880. I am using tap water which by itself has a ppm of 180.

I been checking online and it looks similar to a calcium or boron deficiency but i have never encountered this before so i am hoping someone with more knowledge than me can help determine the problem and suggest some solutions?

thanks in advance.
IMG-20170224-02038.jpg

yea i some brown roots going on not all just in about a 1 inch section of the root but i have been using hydroguard for the past 8-10 days and the roots are starting to come back white now.

so maybe that was the cause?

i just drained and changed the entire container there was some residue / slime build up on the bottom of the reservoir. I put back fresh 5.8 ph water mixed with 1400 ppm nutrients with 20ml of hydroguard and this time i put in about 1 tsp of hydrogen peroxide per gallon. hopefully this might fix. I took a pic of the roots while the res was empty so you could see.

IMG-20170224-02040.jpg

I have 4 clones of og kush that i cut from a flowering female. The plan is to monster crop via scrog. But i am running into a problem. 4 of the clones have brown/yellowing of some of their leaves. I am running a dwc hydro setup. I am using dutch nutrient formula A and B 2 part. My ph will be at 5.8 and near end of week might rise to 6.0 to 6.3 and i have a ppm of 880. I am using tap water which by itself has a ppm of 180.

I been checking online and it looks similar to a calcium or boron deficiency but i have never encountered this before so i am hoping someone with more knowledge than me can help determine the problem and suggest some solutions?

thanks in advance.
IMG-20170224-02038.jpg

What is that other plant and why is it growing together like that

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

they are both clones. i took them from a flowering plant and now i reverted back to veg aka monster crop for bigger yields. i have 2 clones per 10 gallon container.

thats the way the 1st few set of leaves grow when you reveg a flowering clone.

The peroxide is killing the good bacteria in hydroguard.
Next res change Ditch peroxide and use hydroguard only.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

i just drained and changed the entire container there was some residue / slime build up on the bottom of the reservoir. I put back fresh 5.8 ph water mixed with 1400 ppm nutrients with 20ml of hydroguard and this time i put in about 1 tsp of hydrogen peroxide per gallon. hopefully this might fix. I took a pic of the roots while the res was empty so you could see.

IMG-20170224-02040.jpg
What made you go with 1400PPM? It seems pretty high is all...

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

In a good bacteria rich res I've seen plants that size thrive in 450 ppm they were showing N tox at 750 ppm which is where we usually feed at in vigorous growth so I slowly dropped it to 200 by way of top ups they showed N and MG deficiencies so I settled in the middle at 450ppm but that changed at the res change its back to 750ppm since we use water straight from the tap hope my anecdotes help out

Back
Top Bottom