Need some help

g3n0c1d321

In kinda stuck in the middle of a rock in a hard spot is anyone out there in Colorado willing to loan me a extra used 1000watt ballast till my harvest is done, willing to work out a deal for it on harvest time. Please and thank you, I know its alto of me to ask but I would do what I could to help out

In kinda stuck in the middle of a rock in a hard spot is anyone out there in Colorado willing to loan me a extra used 1000watt ballast till my harvest is done, willing to work out a deal for it on harvest time. Please and thank you, I know its alto of me to ask but I would do what I could to help out

Ouch. Happened to me once. Went away for a few days came back to darkness and droopy plants.
I went led soon after and learned to build my own COBs.
Sorry to hear. I'm in Canada or I'd help out.

Hopefully someone local will be your guardian angel.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey thanks for the concern! Much appriciated. I used to grow a few years back started into it again bought 2 ballasts from guy both worked until one failed lucky it was when I was just about to start flower cycle so now I'm stuck in veg lol and in broke as a joke have nutrients for months but no cash to get ballast lol

That's why I went LED. 500,000 hrs life vs 50,000 hrs life. No heat, 500w puts out more than 1000w MH or HPS.
Good thing is Ballast prices and fixtures for HID have come down 300% since the 90's.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I always have an extra ballast on the shelf. And an extra bulb (usually an old one).
I'm too far away too otherwise I'd loan ya my extra.

~ Auggie ~

420-magazine-mobile1217632577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile899701659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1679206729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1130261403.jpg

Sent from my LGL52VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom