Need your advice guys

I wouldn't be harvesting before the trip. I'd be setting up a drip feed system or setting the pot on a swick and chopping when home. I'd rather have over ripe bud than crispy dry buds. I'm, if you try and keep the humidity high to slow the dry down you could end up with mold and lose the lot. Don't risk it man.

That's a tough one you can harvest earlier and dry them before you go away but that means getting the humidity right at first jarring to avoid the mold. Some people dry and cure cannabis in the freezer that can be viable option. Or you can dry them and then re-hydrate with some neutral smelling tasting salad leaves and then cure properly. Or as Mr. Amazing said cut the plant after the trip. There is also the friend option. Also you can get cannabis humidor. Cancel the trip... I bet there are many more options but I do not know them all. I cannot make decision for you. I wish you good luck. :love: :Namaste:

hi donald we've never met, but i wanted to jump in and say to go with your gut. even if you're "wrong" it looks like you'll have some decent meds. i've had all kinds of screw ups and un answered questions - but the cannabis plant will always provide me with something even if it's technically a mistake. harvesting early seemed to work out better for me than waiting though if it's autos bcause they can finish too quick. good luck

Back
Top Bottom