Need some advice

Donald 90210

I have 3 gilrls in the same age, week 5 of flowering, growing in a pot outside...
I feed them in biobizz grow and bloom, at the recommended ratio.
They look pretty good in my amteure eye (my second try). They get something like 10 hours of light and direct sun these days as the days getting shorter and shorter (living in the Middle East).
The problem is that I am traveling to Thailand on the 2/10. That means I have 19 more days until I harvesting (unfortunately I will have to harvest in any case).
My questions are:
1) do you think my babies will be ready for harvesting by then? (There are some
Pictures from this morning).
2) I travel for 3 weeks. Are there any way to slow dry the buds that I will come back and won't see over-dry weed or weed with mold? (Although I have a friend that can dry them for me).
3) 2 of the smaller girls have a lot of whiteflys on them, although they look pretty good despite of this. Do I need to worry or its ok because of the harvest coming soon?
Thank you so much for the wonderful knowledge sharing.

And now for the photos :thumb:
image17169.jpeg
image17168.jpeg
image17165.jpeg
image706.png

Ok guys I have some news...
The buds keep swelling and More of the pistils are turning brown.
I also think there are some amber tricoms.
I even tasted one of the lower buds today and it was pretty potent (something like 60%).
With a little more then two weeks to go until the forced harvest.
I will try to upload some pics tomorrow.

I have a new question for now:
When I will be abroad for three weeks after the harvest,
Is there any chance to dry the buds without taking care of them for 3 weeks or it is too risky?
I thought it can over-dry them if I hang them like The tradition way.
But how but placing them in a big box in a dark room with the lid covering only half of the box?
Can this work?
Have some other ideas??
Will love to hear your opinion.
Anyway I can give it to a friend that will dry them but I rather doing it myself.
Thanks

They definitely look like they want to go longer than 3 weeks. but if you have to chop...

3 weeks in exposed air will certainly over dry them. You could chop 5 days before you leave, hang dry for 3-4 and then jar them with Boveda packs. Then cross your fingers. You still risk too much moisture in the jar and mold setting in.

hmmm... Maybe someone else might have a better solution. ..

Looking good I use bioblizz all mix from seed no issues with nute burn I feed with grow bloom and top max can you not get a friend to keep a eye on your girl's while you are away ?

it's probably done judging from the post date

Back
Top Bottom