New breed, both feminized from seed and spliced

goofyfoot

These little ladies are going to be a new strain. They are Pineapple Chunk and Crazy Miss Hyde. I joined them from seed sprout and I HOPE THEY don't hermie! I have been lucky and it takes a few screw ups to keep them stable. I love to watch them all most as much as smoking them!!
IMG_0001_19_.JPG
IMG_0004_13_.JPG

Thanks OT, got new apartment and get to play with them again. Cool trick, if you stretch them and twist stems they will grow together, so you get the potential of two plants in one. They fill pot with roots really quick but with EXTRA PERLITE, it reduces root rot also you can start to feed heavy. They grab all the nuit`s so you have to get out of control to force lock-out. If you have sativa`s, I have grow them to 2 1/2 feet then tipped them sideways. So a 6 to 8 foot plant is only 4 to 5 feet tall( for indoor grows). All I need is to hit the lottery so I can really have some fun!! Got a shitload of tricks to save space and still bust out good plants. Will keep photo update of progress. :thumb:

:420:
IMG_0001_17_.JPG
IMG_0003_16_.JPG

Hey All Happy 4th!!! Just some new pic`s to update.
0041215.JPG

0031317.JPG

0021374.JPG

0011382.JPG

04569.JPG

IMG_0003_16_.JPG

She is on 18/6 with 6-8 or that being outdoors sunlight and just feeling it out to go 12/12. I am trying to get her to be 24-28 inches 45 days into flowering. Plus two pinapple sized colas!! The energy saved BY NOT growing the extra 3 more feet, plus the next fan leave`s and such. That goes into the BUDS!! Two 300 gram buds with be the shit!!

027177.JPG

018330.JPG

013540.JPG

017363.JPG

021276.JPG

016401.JPG

Hey OT, just a few pics to update, she is 50 days old. She is re-potted and getting good nuits so by August 1 she will go to 12/12 and looking to pull her 45 days after that. Give or take and God willing!! Will send photos as they come:peace:

008916.JPG

0061048.JPG

0041264.JPG

0031363.JPG

0021424.JPG

0011429.JPG

Hey tric`s just some photos to show her off. Just shot them today, she is just at 22 inch and have not pulled the top on her yet and don't think I will. If I do she would get no taller then 26 to 28 inches. She is going outside for the next 2 months and need to see how high she would get on her own. Have one branch for a clone to start and also she has one 8 point leave and a 9 point one. Never seen a even number and had friend ( he dried them )grew an 11 and a 13. The 13 is as big as a dinner plate!! HUGE. Hope things green and happy were you are and will shoot some more in a few weeks. God willing cant wait....45 more days give or take!! I may have a new job coming up and they PISS TEST. When I said I like growing more then getting high I did mean it!! I have some good friends that will help me make sure she is up to code. But with this job lasting 4 to 5 months I know how to cure it and will be worth the wait. A true test of patients and really pushes you to make it worth it. Not just yields and juicing the hell out of them As I ferment with time to just enjoy to taste and smell with out getting ripped sounds funny but I do love pot and it is not about "just getting high". Plus I have had some weird dreams the last week with out the night cap before lights out!!!! :thumb:

PEACE

I will share a list and fill you in. I would call it " Gods Own" if I could bottle it. I make my own / add a certain amount of items to potting soil, all organic. Then with a pinch of Miracle grow or Fox Farm big Bloom. But of the two it is very little the Fox Farm I have is 32 oz. bottle and 3 years old and still half full. I use them mixed very weak as foliage mist / spray supplement, like taking a baby aspirin every day. It is all about the dirt and totally organic!!!
012565.JPG

011634.JPG

This is just one of them plus the perlite.

:420: :thumb:

Herb Farma, Howdy! I have been playing with dirt and mixes for not just pot but others plants as well. My grandfather got me started and just took some of his old school tricks and re-applied my thoughts. He had rose bushes that were 35 years old up in New Jersey and being they were cut back every year, so they had stem`s he had to cut with a bow saw and some got to 12 to15 feet tall by mid-summer.
I just fortify potting soil with: I get from local supper market produce area, they sell corn on the cob and they have trash barrel for customers to peel husk and silk. I ask if I can take off there hands and they are col about it. Plus I have a lot of man made fresh water ponds that cake up with algae and slime around shore line. Pull some big piles of that on to shore and wait a few hours to drain. As long as it is not right by a highway!! Those two are all natural organic nitrogen when it brakes down, plus the algae has micro-snails and other biology goodies that are an A++. I buy the over ripe banana's at half price ( .25 -.35 ) cents a pound for potassium & sugars. Un-salted roasted peanuts in the shells, just smash them a bit in a bucket with a scrape of 2x4. Also very cheap produce from farmers market : cabbage -couloir greens - beets ( loaded with sulfur, magnesium, manganese- iron and copper) ALL organic!! Some quick lime to help brake down and for phosphorous, plus I can get crushed coquina shell ( they use it to set patio stones and pavers) instead of plain sand. Help drain better and provides minerals ( calcium and such ) it is courser and lime helps it brake down. Hard wood saw dust " not pine " and those charcoal nuggets. These will float and REALLY help lighten the soil. As they said from the ashes rose the Phoenix!! Every thing that the plant needs, it sounds like a lot of work but it is really not!! I enjoy growing plants, but pot is special to me!! All this you can buy in a bottle!! But going to the store and buying a fully cooked Thanksgiving dinner is convenient and easy, but it don't taste like Grandma`s and holds no memories and is "hollow"!!
I mix all with potting soil and perlite and a few other goodies in a wheel barrel and put in 5 gallon bucket. I use 3 gallons for each plant and grow to meet needs that's it. I have 5 buckets on hand with 4 gallons of dirt/mix in each. I get them from my friends in restaurants, the pickle spears come in them and have a rubber O-ring in the lid. So flipping them every 4-5 days the " juices" don't run out. After 4 weeks add some worms ( local bait shop is real easy!!) drop them in and in 2 more weeks I am good to go. You get all the " special" acids / bacteria / fungus`s that the root system NEEDS!!!. I do this on a Saturday in March and I know what it will produce, and it is hands on organic. You just stack them in shed till you need it, it wont spoil!! I don't care about yields or grams per watt. The Fox Farm / Miracle Grow is just to mist as a supplement, being outdoor your water cycle is never constant and were I am it rains everyday. If you have the time to "research" plants needs go to Blue Planets Site and see what they have in any of there organic blends. This is enjoyment for me, so watching the sunset and pulling on a bong hit through ice cold sangria is "Richter" and not just getting ripped.
I am almost 50 and 35 years ago an "old timer" said if your pot is good the ash in the bowl should be white and... Have you ever used the old Coleman lanterns with those little bags that hung down?? When you touch them they would just disintegrate. That means no residuals, good soil is alive and gives life. Too, it is just like rust and never sleeps... your buds taste better and your hands got dirty and mind got tickled with anticipation!!

:thumb:

Just to up date grow, plant got raped by grasshoppers and is coming out of ICU. She got sprayed or pissed on by the bugs, some defense mechanism bodily goop they excrete. Any who she is on the rebound and the shock / poisoning has made her ugly but she is still trying to produce nuggets!! it is about 10 days since I caught it so time will tell. Just goes to show you no matter how many grows under your belt, or think you have got it to a science. Mother Nature Throws a Curve at you!!! There are a few all white " albino" nubbies, and hard to get good photos of. I am hoping they stay that way and into a solid 3 to 4gram bud!! That would be a nice stocking stuffer this X-mas!! Just got really scared she would die or hermie out but so far so good. Will post more pic`s at end of month. Got a bunch in gallery were you can zoom in. A new one for the books, I was worried of them being eaten or chewed to shit!!
:peace:

Healing_up_020.JPG

Healing_up_015.JPG

0011429.JPG

Healing_up_027.JPG

Healing_up_012.JPG
016419.JPG
Healing_up_027.JPG
011661.JPG

Hey all just to say it has been 3 weeks and she is trying her ass off to re-coupe after all most losing her. The flowers she has been producing are filling in and I found a new guard dog 3 days ago. I named him " Spliff" and he has been hanging out on the plant for 3 days now. With the AC running I guest he is hang out for the moisture and I put a smear of jelly on a square of paper towel. When it gets 15 -20 ants on it I set it in bottom of plants pot. He don't spook when I water or mist her and he is very cool!! Earlier he had his eyes closed a was sleeping!! I had to poke him so I could move her to take pictures, he snores!! Cant wait to see what 3 to 4 more weeks do for the nuggets she is working on. :peace:

029168.JPG

028188.JPG

healing_up2_010.JPG

027186.JPG

026200.JPG

022242.JPG

018344.JPG

0071031.JPG

0031418.JPG

Healing_up_017.JPG

Hey Goof man....great work dude:) (side issue...I'm right handed but surf right foot forward! Shit, we're bro's lol) Man, love your work :bravo: I'm about to start my FIRST grow in a week or 2 (yes, I'll keep a journal) but long term I want to cross strain :). I'm in UK s indica is better suited. It's shorter n bushier. I'm gonna pick you brains bro :) :surf: :wood:

Goofyfoot, how did the lady fair? Hoping well, can't beat our FL sun. :)

Back
Top Bottom