New but not new

TyCormick

Hello everyone. I'm back to growing after several years. Wow has mmj growing changed. So far I have turned a dresser into my grow station. I used the racks off of it in order to make an elevator for the fan. Temporary to keep things on a budget I used tinfoil all around. Soon I'll upgrade to Mylar. For lights I'm using led bulbs. Not cheap ones. I'm currently just germinating 1 seed (early miss auto). I plan to do the lst for now as I'm familiar. Depending on veg stage I'll see if I will top or fim. As it's been a few years I'll hold back maybe. Hope to meet some awesome friends that are like minded. Cheers everyone
cc47f20f6309ac636468762c7def1087.jpg

Will update photos later

Welcome TyCormick :welcome:

That looks like it will be a cool discreet grow. :goodjob:

Ian

Welcome! Very ingenious setup. You should start a journal and share with everyone. I'd love to follow along. There's so many great growers here.

Thank you very much. As the photo shows it's not completed but the basics are there to get started. Each pay day. I'll get more items as per needed along the way. I started germinating and started a journal (handbook). Thank you for the warm welcoming I'm super excited to share stories journals and memories here on 420 mag

Welcome! Very ingenious setup. You should start a journal and share with everyone. I'd love to follow along. There's so many great growers here.

Hey g tokin. I was wondering how other have grow journals listed near there name in chats. How can I creat/start one? Can I do it from this website?

Oh for soil i went and got the best soil I could fine. I live in a small town. It was the best and closest I could find for ratios. It will do the trick. I've grown half decent meds in worse dirt. I payed the extra few bucks for the premium

Back
Top Bottom