New Custom Tent Build & 4 Strain HPS Grow

Here are the pics of the girls i threw a few pics of just the led on just for fun.

20141226_190810.jpg
20141226_190817.jpg
20141226_190834.jpg
20141226_190841.jpg

have you grown these 4 strains before to know how much they stretch? Most cannabis plants stretch in the early stages of flower for around 3 weeks, some sativa dominant strains stretch for even longer.

That custom box is clean, love the design and craftsmanship. What made you decide to go with metal over building a wood or pvc? Most people would be intimidated or wouldn't want to spend the money on it. Also how much do you think you invested into the box itself, not including fans and everything? Aluminum, film, fittings, etc.

Sub'd.

It would cost a bunch to make the frame i work in the solar power industry those were scrap pieces of aluminum racking that the panels lay on it would probally be around 4$ a ft. And the angled aluminum joint pieces r also made by the company they were the old style so we were throwing them away and i snagged them. Panda film for the sheeting and used 1/2inch plywood for the top.

Is it some 6061 lightweight stuff or is that thing a bitch to move? Lol. That's pretty cool though, sounds like it definitely worked out in your favor. What's the projected yield on this?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom