New Custom Tent Build & 4 Strain HPS Grow

What is your water temps?

What brand Nutrients are you using, and why are you following the "Lucas formula"?

>>> "You may want to consider removing the damaged leaves. It helps detect future problems, keeps the ladies thinking about growing and makes your garden look better"

Please dont listen to advice like this. If you are experiencing a deficiency, do not remove the affected leaves until the deficiency is cleared up as it will just spread to other leaves.

You may also want to do something about the heat.. 82f or 27.7c is too hot.

You RH% at 30% is far too low for vegetative growth. you want 60-80% during vegetative and 30-50% during flower.

What is the pH of the nutrient solution?

what is the PPM of the solution?

This forum is getting overrun with crappy LED grow after crappy LED grow. I will be following along to another fellow HPS grow!

I know not to remove the leaves the plants can use them i usually let them almost get to the point of falling off. The temps r usually around 78° the times when the box get to the 80+ range is when my wife is cold and she decides to close the window my box vents out of the and humidity drops rapidly when i have the tent open.

New update plants r doing great heres a few pics

20141216_122137.jpg
20141216_122131.jpg
20141216_122124.jpg
20141216_122117.jpg
20141216_122112.jpg

lol i apologize for sounding like a douche, but what exactly are you "flipping"?

Honestly i think this is the stupidest way to say people are putting their plants into flower. The plants aren't doing backflips. We aren't buying plants, fixing them up then reselling them for a profit.

That actually makes me very curious as to how that term came about..

EITHER WAY... I am excited to see your plants pack on some buds!!

Douchery over!

But LED grow lights weren't even around yet when this term was coined.

And even still.. that Veg and Bloom switch on LED's have nothing to do with the actual flowering cycle, and in fact only change the spectrum of light emitted.

But, I get what people mean, it just makes no sense at all.. you have to change the on/off time on the analog/digital timer to a different duration. Not "flip" their plants. I just wish people would call things what they are!

I apologize again! I guess i'm just a huge stickler for proper terminology!!

Back
Top Bottom