New Getup: Second Grow Mars Hydro TS 1000

kay haven't been updating much, but well haven't been really involved in the grow, last time I was looking at the plants every day, now I'm just feeding every 3 days and keep the tent shut the rest of the time, also less chance for bugs.
Another problem is that I found two kittens since last grow and they love to munch on the leaves, as soon I hit the zipper of the tent they come rushing up, I've got them grass but well they seem to love cannabis even more, I joined in looked up the nutrition of leaves and stems and buds and I've started adding them to juices and salads.
And all my devices are full, I need to get some back up space and delete.

First two Royal Dwarfs are kinda ready, they are about 8-9 weeks, we're in week 8 now, buds feel very dense, lots of resistance to a squeeze.
I'm cutting one down now, I need the room for a tray of small ones and well it was already pretty cannabalised :p as a food source.

IMG_2407.JPG
IMG_2409.JPG
IMG_2408.JPG

Yep pretty impressed with their consistency not a lot of volume loss when drying, but I think it's the genetics though, by taste & shape I managed to get three Royal Dwarfs in the tent as the other one is very different in how it looks and smells, the Sticky Beast is growing a bit weird though, many leaves and very little white hairs and flower material, very sticky to the touch so that's true to it's name and very strong lemon smell, Not looking forward to trimming that and not sure what will remain after trimming but it still needs to go a week or two.

the sticky beast
IMG_2419.JPG

What's left in the tent, the third Dwarf is pretty much ready as well it's buckling under it's own weight.
The sticky might have a nutrient issue as it's gone pretty shiny and started to curl, most of the grow all plants had their leaves pointing upwards, and I kept them on the dry side, too dry maybe as I've got some damage from that but in general the plants looked a lot happier than the previous grow.

IMG_2420.JPG
IMG_2422.JPG

These pics are from last week now tent is empty, I left a bit of fluff to ripen and the Sticky Beast which wasn't happy for a while and that only got worse but it still produced some bud between the leaves, well more than I expected it to as there was something quite off for a while she was way too early with starting to show flowering signs and then started to produce mainly leaves and no buds but in the end some grew.. but certainly vapeable and the cuttings sifted produced a nice ball of hash.

The Royal Dwarfs were by far the most amazing, those buds were dense, if you took of a little section that crumbled into a lot.

The autos also already left the tent and are in a greenhouse, and I'm currently seeding 3 Chanel + seeds 3 Big Buds and 1 Blueberry all photoperiod, of which some will go outside to grow into large plants and I'm gonna try some quick method in the tent, just pull them quite early into flower to keep them small.
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3126.JPG

Waiting for new life to emerge, got them marked and all 3x Chanel Plus from Medical Seeds, 3x Big Bud from Vision Seeds and 1x Blueberry from idunno free seeds.

The idea is a couple go outside for the long haul as it's all photoperiod and I wanted to do some in the tent although I'm not looking forward to it, so used to automatic now which is crazy as you put a seed in and a few weeks later you have already something looking and smelling great. These need to be kept alive a lot longer which in a tent I find a lot more challenging than outside, first thought just grow them for two weeks then switch them to 12 so they stay small, but now I'm thinking might finally use that scrognet and start mainlining again. We'll see how the wind blows.

IMG_2425 3.JPG

I see last thread got moved to completed journals well this grow has ended as well..
And the above picture all ended up outside or greenhouse.

Harvest of the autos of was quite surprising as the Royal Dwarfs really delivered, each ended up yielding between 45-50 grams with the main bud between 25-30 grams.. and the Sticky Beast albeit very leafy did grow some bud in between the leaves eventually which was also weighty but there were lots of gaps as the buds didn't fatten but hey were not fluffy so what was there had some density.. If that's due to the nutrients well that's cool.

Here is new thread Ganesha's Tent

Back
Top Bottom