New Grow - Early Stages of Flowering

OkMediocrity

I am a new grower, and I have three females currently growing outside. The two bigger plants are bag-seed, while the smaller is Northern Lights. All three are two weeks into flowering, but it's happening slowly because they are outside and the light schedule is 13-11.

I am using a high-quality soil that I purchased from an amish farm nearby. I had the two bigger plants inside, but it was getting way too hot in the grow room so I moved them out. They were starting to look droopy and unhealthy, but once I moved them outdoors and switched to a high quality soil, I saw marked improvement.

I was leaf-feeding them a 30-30-30 organic fertilizer, which worked really well for a while, but a month ago I started to notice some nute-burn on the tips of the leaves. I stopped feeding them and flushed them all out. Once I did that, and changed the soil to a more high quality soil, they started looking much better.

Now that they are outdoors, they are beginning to flower, which is great, but the light schedule is 13-11. Will they even continue flowering normally with this light schedule? I know it's difficult to predict, without knowing the strain of the bigger plants, but I'm wondering how long they will take to flower. I am also hestitant to feed them any type of bloom fertilizer because they are doing so well now. Any suggestions?

Re: New grow, early stages of Flowering

subscribed. some indica plants can flower with as few as 14 hours of light, i believe your plants will continue to flower as the days grow shorter. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom