New Grower

JustinBieber

I just though I would post what I am doing at this point, Im not likely to keep a full journal. I am a new grower that has done some research. I am grow a mix of 6 plants in mid to late veg stage. They are as follows:

1xStardust Automatic-preflower
1xPowerPLant -veg
1xQueen Mother-veg
1xPurple Trainwreck-veg
1xMexican Airlines-veg
1xZamaldelica (sp?)-veg

The are currently in 2 qt pots. The soil mix is as follows: 2 parts compost, 1 part african violet soil, 1 part top soil (a bit light sandy) a brand from Lowes, 2 parts perlite, 1 part vermiculite. I amend with green sand, compost maker, lime and organic fertilizer for flowering plants. I water with spring water that has superthrive, liquid organic fert and a general fert high in nitrogen. I mist with a sprayer containing ozonated water not water with minerals or chlorine. The temp is around 82F. When they flower and outgrow their pots they will go into 5 gal paint buckets with same soil mix but will add super phosphate & potash. I will feed with the same solution except the general purpose fert will be switched to super bloom.

Lighting for 6 plants:

Veg (24 hrs/0): 6 x 100 watt cfl at 6500K
Flowering (12/12): 6x 100 watt LED 3000K + 6x100 watt LED 2700k

sounds like a busy time in your near future
looking forward to seeing your works
take care and good luck

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom