New Grow: First Journal

Update on the rooms .. veg room has 2 ethos early lemon berry , 1ethos citral glue , 1 420 granddaddy purple , 1 420 purple kush ,3 420 Durban poison , all fem .. ethos started 8-26-20, all others started 8-10-20, . About to top Durban’s , and pull a couple clones off each .. I have 3 autos started and look good in another room , and the final room has my 2x2 scrog/mainline experiment in flower .. 2x2 under 600w blurple, autos under 3x1000 giixer led, and big room has 2x mars hydro tsl2000’s.. any recommendations?? Here are pics
E72FE73B-B86E-4F9A-A86C-ED9B908B3FDA.jpeg
71381E26-2092-4802-8F02-2581F7306EAA.jpeg
BE08CDCB-5C82-44DD-9263-10CA23E8D3FC.jpeg
3ED451A7-3739-4D73-8798-3770C71829E1.jpeg
64DD6568-09EF-4B77-82AD-B3CD1D874869.jpeg

I'd thin that out 21 days post flip when stretch should be finished. It's pretty dense in the middle for airflow. On the LB I'd probably just take off some of the very lowest leaves at the soil level. Looks nice and airy!

But that's just me.
The LB hasn’t been touched yet , the gdp has had all big fans pulled , will wait on the gdp , she hasn’t stretched really much at all , just hope she stacks .. all the others are stretching kinda quick , but I think they are all out growing the gdp due to it being the only Indica in there .. who knows .. but it’s fun to watch em grow for sure ..

I haven't seen STS used, but Pennywise has this link in his sig:

@InTheShed @Pennywise @SilverFox , I recently grabbed some colloidal silver and would like to pick someone’s brain that has used it ..
My main questions are ,.
1. For example, I have 3 420 all labeled dp1,dp2,and Durban poison3 fem plants going , I have taken 2 clones from each and they are doing extremely well .. about a month rooted now , all about a foot -16 inches tall .. also have 1 gdp I pulled clones from at same time .. since pulling the clones and them doing good I flipped all moms .. well dp3 seemed to instantly frost up ( crazy amounts ) and the gdp is a pheno like I have never saw before , super white tric’s and leaves are like silk ( super soft to feel ) .. would I be ok to take one dp3 and one gdp clone and spray them to reverse them to harvest pollen .. what would be best scenario cross the dp3 and gdp ? Or take pollen from gdp and female gdp and self it ( or the dp3 ) or should I pollenate dp2 with dp3 pollen .. I know I am asking some questions that are ( all up to grower /breeder , just want others opinions .. I am gonna keep some clones from original mom ( dp3 and gdp)to keep that line going ,Thanks you guys for all the help .. can post pics of all plants I am trying to work with if needed ..

If I had a really good GDP I think i would reverse for S1’s
I wanna reverse one gdp and one Durban poison , but don’t wanna screw anything up ( as to why I am keeping atleast one clone of each and gonna pollenate one clone of each for s1 beans ) .. my only issue is I don’t wanna “down grade “ my plants , that’s why I am picking only the best 2 to try this on .. I will look up that thread for using sts also ..

Ok and remember that S1’s behave just like F2’s. They will produce approximately 25% more recessive traits than the original F1’s. Which means plenty of phenotypes to sort through. S1’s can produce better phenos than the original mother. Always search through your S1’s for those unicorns.

Back
Top Bottom