New grower needs help bad

DankSinatra74

Wassup people I'm very new to this growing thing I have done some extensive research but thinking I'm having problems I've started 4 plants of some random shit from my local neighborhood pharmacist that have already sprouted true leaves I started my grow pretty makeshift 1week and and 3 days ago and I built my first grow box Wednesday using 1 27gal tote, 2 60w 6500k cfl bulbs, with two 6in fans for ventilation I used some soil from a potted plant sitting outside of my job(I know I fucked up lol) I'm looking to find some store bought soil that would be great to use I don't have any nurseries to get the good stuff and online shopping in not my forte s&h is a bitch will upload pics of plants and set up later... any help would be greatly appreciated need help/ reassurance with everything please and thank you
- worried first timer

Re: New grower needs help bad

Go with Fox Farms Happy frog. It's mild enough for roots, I find. I like to amend my soil, but that comes with experience and time. And considering the amount of different strains out there, every crop is a new crop with ups and downs. So just keep it simple and most of all practice patience. Let the plant do what it wants to do. Just be there to help it along. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

here is a link that has a series of great articles covering most of the growing basics.

Other than that- it's easier to help with specific questions and problems if they arise. Welcome to 420 and good luck.

I normally go half bag, happy frog, half of ocean forest, 1/3rd bag of soil conditioner. Half bag perlite and them a jar of great white. It's a Mycorrhizal Fungi Root enhancer. I do add an amender as well. About 7 to 10lbs. I get the amender from tappin roots. And be mindful of the perlite. You want good drainage cause if not, you ain't growing shit. Lolz...

But I find that with all that, I also don't have to drown my plants in chemicals and shit. Just mostly seaweed extract and I use filtered water that's ph perfect basically. Once I add my additive, my ph actually drops just a lil. Still good enough for veg. In flower though, I'm at 6.4 to 6.8 and that's just perfect for me. Or at least the strains I've worked with so far...

Wassup people I'm very new to this growing thing I have done some extensive research but thinking I'm having problems I've started 4 plants of some random shit from my local neighborhood pharmacist that have already sprouted true leaves I started my grow pretty makeshift 1week and and 3 days ago and I built my first grow box Wednesday using 1 27gal tote, 2 60w 6500k cfl bulbs, with two 6in fans for ventilation I used some soil from a potted plant sitting outside of my job(I know I fucked up lol) I'm looking to find some store bought soil that would be great to use I don't have any nurseries to get the good stuff and online shopping in not my forte s&h is a bitch will upload pics of plants and set up later... any help would be greatly appreciated need help/ reassurance with everything please and thank you
- worried first timer

Might I recommend googling Lucas formula. It's a good way to make nice sugary buds while you learn your plants behavior and get you up on your feet.

1472397433174885100994.jpg
1472397370016589286598.jpg
1472396808905-2071960219.jpg
1472396808905-2071960219.jpg
1472397433174885100994.jpg

Back
Top Bottom