New grower with 2x4 tent

ChronicPurps

Hi members of 420mag! Im new to indoor growing and ive only seen it once and been around a couple grows.
I currently want to run:
2x4x5-6' tent
I have a 600w light w/ a dimmable and switchable MH/HPS ballast
I have a 6'' 500cfm fan i was thinking as exaust attached to my light to a carbon filter so intake>Intake booster>duct>6" hood>500 cfm fan>duct>carbon filter
was thinking running a 250 cfm intake
5 gallon pots anywhere between 2-4 plants?
fox farms happy frog & trio nutes
So my questions are:
My studio gets hot in the day like 90 degrees, i was thinking of running the light in the night would it hurt my plants that hot during the day with my fans on 24/7?
is that too much negative pressure for a tent? or will the booster be enough to make it ok to use the 500 cfm?
Do i have to SCROG to fully grow inside the tent or whats the easiest way a beginner to learn in that 5-6ft tall of space because I want to just get a full grow down.
would 2-4 plants be ok for this setup?
Was mainly wanting to get clones from my local dispensary that i can throw in soil and water for the first day then start feeding on the next watering does that sound about right?
Might have some more questions later feel free to toss in your 2 cents. i think ive been told im heading the right direction?

Hey ChronicPurps, Im new to growing too. Your setup sounds identical to my son in laws, who has more experience than me. He typically grows 2 at a time in that tent, blueberry's and various autoflowers (cause he's lazy like most son in laws... .) and gets 4-6oz (+the shake) per plant. You can do 1 plant / sqft but yield is much smaller. Check out the freq asked questions forums, all your answers are there :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the reply! Im not really to worried about how big the yield is yet. I just want everything done right and I feel like if I love the plants they will do me right. I also am wondering if i need ph up/down nd a tester if im running happy frog soil with R/O water and fox farm nutes? Should i be ok? Im looking for some constructive criticism as well. I just want to make sure 100% sure that everything is right with my particular setup.

I stick to 2 plants in a 2 x 4 x 6 tent. You can scrog or just train like a scrog or since its your first grow you can let it go naturally so you can get the hang of a basic grow. Its all up to what you feel capable of and confident enough to do. I struggle with temps as well and running my lights at night helps somewhat.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile147272645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1643335042.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im about to make a grow journal just looking for clones but im having temp problems its running anywhere between 77-84 86 tops i think and humidity is mid 40s low 50s is that ok or too hot? Also im running RO Water, PH down, Cal-Mag, the fox farms trio, and Happy Frog soil

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

no but i made a home made c02 emitter with a 2 litre bottle add yeast 2 tsp and 1 cup sugar put hole in lid fill 2 thirds way with hot water shake and place in tent , it works google it , good for a small space only

Back
Top Bottom